Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Will have to pull engine or trans to get to those....that sucks.

I stand by my statement to send it back
Normally I would agree. However I don't know if he has any protection?
thats why I asked.
Sending it back could be like sending your food back because it's not cooked right.
Something I wouldn't recommend.
The builder seems like a stand up guy, with a good rep.
I would discuss my complaints and options with him first.

Normally I would agree. However I don't know if he has any protection?
thats why I asked.
Sending it back could be like sending your food back because it's not cooked right.
Something I wouldn't recommend.
The builder seems like a stand up guy, with a good rep.
I would discuss my complaints and options with him first.
I am going to pull engine. Not going to throw dispersions around. This all in all is a quality product. Just more work for me. Nothing is workable...

Last edited:
I spent more time ******* around putting in the seal then I would have spent pulling the engine trans

The rear seal was defiantly an issue. Poured out. This little drip has been here since day one....since I primed it..

Some of
th?id=OIP.jpg
's cohorts.

Way to late now to really do anything but what they are doing. Obviousy the was little to no pllaning for this scenario, actually not just the President either. More like the JCS.

So, vehicles drive, yes? Planes and helicopters fly, yes? Should have loaded people, guns and ammo and left, if that is what they wanted/needed to do. Leave everything there? The balls of these assholes then to discuss disarming America, while arming our enemies? GRRRRRR Then how many will be left behind with the notion of "well they would have been at the airport if they wanted to leave" This isn't the US, this isn't even Compton. Rant done - Sorry @toolmanmike

Way to late now to really do anything but what they are doing. Obviousy the was little to no pllaning for this scenario, actually not just the President either. More like the JCS.

Get troops and Americans out - turn desert into a sheet of glass.....

Promise that was the last one

So, would this sheet of glass then reflect the sun in the desert? Could this be sold as a "green" global warming initiative? Big Green Deal here we come...

That was a F up for sure and 150 panes? Hope there are not fighters in there. I can imagine the ordinance left aso! Shoud have fraged all of it.

-
Back