Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL when I was in Panama I was looking for some Cacao beans there to bring back to Hawaii. I guess the people (locals) thought I waned Cocaine seeds the way I was asking. Pretty funny after I found out. Lol I could just imagine if I got the wrong seeds and grew them at my house!

I brought a pound of them into night shift in HI and man we were way over caffeinated. I briefed the 4 star admiral in about half the time it usually took. He asked if I was ok, gave him some.

The setup.
20210911_083122.jpg

I brought a pound of them into night shift in HI and man we were way over caffeinated. I briefed the 4 star admiral in about half the time it usually took. He asked if I was ok, gave him some.
Probably almost as much caffeine in the chocolate as is in the coffee. Add sugar and get you buzzin for sure. LOL

That was a memory. 8 Intel people al different services (JICPAC) running around like cockroaches when the lights come on. Classic!

Just walked out front to make sure the flag hadn't wrapped up in the wind (all good) :usflag:
Saw my garage door sections were out of alignment. Popped it back in and tightened some screws inside, so it works. Old wooden door and a bunch of the screw holes are stripped. Something else to fix...

-
Back