Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning folks, local Ball Metal (cue Karl) is putting on their annual school supply car show today. Our club has volunteered to help with parking. Usually a pretty decent show. Last one had 300+ cars as I recall. Have a great day folks!
Wow, I would say decent!

Man spray them down with fluid film every other year, no rust issues ever!
Under new car is almost entirely flat covered with shields

901F3B19-33B8-4639-B1AC-24665A9B2FC1.jpeg

That's "The Elephant" correct?
"Elephant Motor" is a 426 Hemi. "Wedge'' is a conventional pushrod engine with a wedge shaped combustion chamber. Mopar used "426 Wedge" to differentiate between the two 426's. How about the Max Wedge? Called a "Maxie".

"Elephant Motor" is a 426 Hemi. "Wedge'' is a conventional pushrod engine with a wedge shaped combustion chamber. Mopar used "426 Wedge" to differentiate between the two 426's. How about the Max Wedge? Called a "Maxie".

beat u to it ! lol

Well, if I owned a stock 440 68 roadrunner I have always understood that to be an elephant car.
Hmmmm.

Sure sure....I bought a 2002 Caravan several years ago. Looked good until we got it on the lift. I had a hard time getting it inspected. They still use calcium and lots of salt
I do need to get a look under the 09 Journey. She doesn't drive a lot in bad weather, but no doubt it had seen a good bit of salt .

Buddy or neighbour out in the field, shooting geese. Just got one, now hes back under his camoflauge…
Has about 30 decoys.

-
Back