Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning Karl. Get that box I sent you?

Yes, I did.... Thanks...

I posted back a few days ago when you asked, but it must have gotten lost with last 2 weeks of posts when they did the update...

Last edited:
Like I read back! Enjoy them, pretty cool.

Would you read this back????

Beer Bottom.jpg

Morning!
50/60 today. Rain is done i hope.
Still want to clear coat the Fargo.
I know it would be easy, not a lot of masking and dont have to be fancy.

Good Morning All! Have to put protection up around a couple more new smaller trees, the rut is on here, forgot that can start in August. I put pruning goop on one small pine they got, that might save it.

Morning!
50/60 today. Rain is done i hope.
Still want to clear coat the Fargo.
I know it would be easy, not a lot of masking and dont have to be fancy.

Is there any other prep? I don't know jack damnit about painting. Scuff and clean?

Pressure wash, scrub off the moss and pull a few parts off. Mask and spray.
Paint prep is a whole lot different.
For a rat rod i could put the stuff on with a roller…

after buying this stuff i found a product made by flood, would have been under 100 instead of 300.

For a rat rod i could put the stuff on with a roller…

after buying this stuff i found a product made by flood, would have been under 100 instead of 300.

How much different if at all does it look like when put on with a roller? Maybe not much difference as in when painting latex on the wall?

How much different if at all does it look like when put on with a roller? Maybe not much difference as in when painting latex on the wall?
Pretty much.
I did paint a john deere gator with a roller, it turned out quite nice. The roller was the problem, fuzz from roller is the issue. I wrap them with duct tape and pull tape off, takes a lot of the loose hairs out.

Good Morning!!
Remembering 9/11 20 years later.
You probably don't remember what you had for supper a couple nights ago, but you remember where you were when you heard that news.

Good Morning!!
You probably don't remember what you had for supper a couple nights ago, but you remember where you were when you heard that news.

That's for sure, on deployment and on liberty in Darwin Australia. The skipper of our ship got us within sight of ships that launched the first response.

Good Morning!!
Wife was at work. I was getting the boys ready for school. Neighbor called and we ran over to watch. I kept the boys home from school that day. It was horrifying.

-
Back