Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'd leave that concrete as-is and plant some kind of low maint groundcover there.
At the minimum that sliver V shaped area is going to concreate.
The height difference isn't as bad as it looks in the picture.

Last edited:
Hello All! Lazy *** day for me so far. Ended up working late last night, dogs were starving (or so they thought), glad I set up the DVR for first NFL game, don't even care about the teams but liked watching it. Taking Monday off, garden fence is supposed to be finished that day, black vinyl chain link 6 foot with a 1 foot top border of some type, man gate with arbor wife insisted we incorporate, double gate for tractor.

Yep

08438DA9-7C9F-4F6E-B552-E586F2CA2A0E.jpeg

Super score Mitch! And choice year by the way. They were just coming out of the AMF (puke,gag,retch) years. And trying to address all the quality issues from AMF. So quality was really driving up. Great sled great year! Very first thing buy a shop manual for it. I know you likely already have! Hah! Beautiful shovel. Not that I am biased or have a shovel tattooed on my arm or anything! Hah!

Nice scooter. Buddy had a Low Rider I got to take for a weekend from time to time. I think it was a AMF.

I have a bad feeling about the covid case numbers in our area...
My wife went to get retested today. She has same symptoms as me just a few days behind in the cycle. She probably caught it from me before I knew I had it. Anyway, I got my results in less than 2 hours last Sunday. Today she was told 2-5 DAYS! Same Place. :wtf: Oh, and they have the machine in house to check.

I gave up. Shop still a mess. Started cutting grass, and ended up on a service call at thebody shop. To install control arm. That van is bent! 1” back on k-frame.
Wally says no biggie, loosen k-frame and tug it. Glad im not lining it up after. Front end is worn out.

Many of you may remember Bandit from Easy Riders back in the day. Anyway, he was driving force behind the pictured tech manuals. There is a lot of shovel head tips and tricks in these Mitch. Not sure if you can still find them or not? Last ones started transitioning to Evo stuff.

8B3DC30C-75D2-4DF7-B7F1-F449DCDCDC18.jpeg

Super score Mitch! And choice year by the way. They were just coming out of the AMF (puke,gag,retch) years. And trying to address all the quality issues from AMF. So quality was really driving up. Great sled great year! Very first thing buy a shop manual for it. I know you likely already have! Hah! Beautiful shovel. Not that I am biased or have a shovel tattooed on my arm or anything! Hah!
When my Gal gets here and sees it, and rides on it, she'll think its an aircraft carrier. !!!! BTW she's been riding bikes since age 12. She rides better than most men I've seen....:thumbsup:

My wife went to get retested today. She has same symptoms as me just a few days behind in the cycle. She probably caught it from me before I knew I had it. Anyway, I got my results in less than 2 hours last Sunday. Today she was told 2-5 DAYS! Same Place. :wtf: Oh, and they have the machine in house to check.

th?id=OIP.jpg
for you both.

When my Gal gets here and sees it, and rides on it, she'll think its an aircraft carrier. !!!! BTW she's been riding bikes since age 12. She rides better than most men I've seen....:thumbsup:
Remember Club rule number 12, never hang out with a girl that can’t get off on back of your bike hands free. Yes your shovel is gonna vibrate! Just my opinion but I would ditch the pegs first thing for a better set. That style transfers so much vibration to the peg you can’t hardly keep your feet on the pegs! But they do look good. JnP cycles is your new best friend!

Same here. Have a coworker just getting over it, work requires two consecutive negative tests 3 days apart. First one he got back in a few hours, he got tested Wednesday for the second time and he’s still waiting.

-
Back