Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Evening, or late evening depending where you are.
Is nice having a 24 hour carls Jr right next to a 24 gas station store.

Nothing like a long day settling out with a hamburger, bottle of Pepsi, bag of pork rinds, and pack of m&ms.....

Sometimes life pauses on the good moments

Evening, or late evening depending where you are.
Is nice having a 24 hour carls Jr right next to a 24 gas station store.

Nothing like a long day settling out with a hamburger, bottle of Pepsi, bag of pork rinds, and pack of m&ms.....

Sometimes life pauses on the good moments
If that’s all it takes to top off your day,and you enjoy it, why not?
Nothing 24 hr here at all, nearest sev is 50 miles, too far for a late night slurpee.

Morning!
A little mess to deal with, tools dropped and lights shut off yesterday. One oil change today, then i have to fit the air cleaner on the carb. Move the vacuum line for distributor to ported. Part throttle surge, im sure thats it.

Good Morning Everyone. Long day yesterday. Today should be a little better. Really looking forward to getting away here shortly. 12 days....

Can you imagine what was going on when truck quit, i see smoke wafting out of the air filter and the cracking and popping, sizzling of something burning. And there is gas in there. No water, no extinguisher not even a jean jacket to smother it. I had to wait and see what was going to happen. And when it cooled off i was suprised that it could actually happen.

Can you imagine what was going on when truck quit, i see smoke wafting out of the air filter and the cracking and popping, sizzling of something burning. And there is gas in there. No water, no extinguisher not even a jean jacket to smother it. I had to wait and see what was going to happen. And when it cooled off i was suprised that it could actually happen.
I never trusted them at all. Or these
s-l500.jpg

Going to Alaska from Sept 26-Oct 3, then home for 2 days, then leave with Dad @Just Ron (and hopefully my boy) to Knob Creek for the last machine gun shoot.

One of the first things that got tossed in the junk pile off my A100

View attachment 1715790394

That and the donkey-dick top hose.....I hate those things. :rolleyes:
Then there is the velocity stack type too. Hey! There’s the alternator i need!
I need a dual belt, belt is tight, and it barks when i fire it up.

According to the CDC, I am free! Been 10 days since symptoms started. Continued improvement and no fever. :thumbsup: Good morning

That fueled my engine fire I had actually melted a venturi on a afb. That one was scary doing 90 in the pop and black smoke pouring out. Stared by a wire rubbing on the throttle cable.

-
Back