Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pretty funny was checking out all the tractors/cars they had in containers and it was in the back corner. You know when my dog backs up it is bad! Hysterical, Their kid still talks about it!

Morning. Slept in for a change. Was hurting bad went on the back porch yesterday morning bare foot and did not look down. Tons of Bees on it I stepped on them and got four stings on my right foot. Man that hurt, feels a hell of alot better this AM. That was weird, looked like they were dying, then later that day all gone. WTF?
:eek:
Honey bees=good
The rest of them :mob:

upload_2021-9-18_11-42-46.png

Is she better than this version???

Maybe not as raw but yes I think better from a technical standpoint. I want to say when they (FM) were recording the version you posted they were in turmoil (again) and SN was disjointed from band. She has some other versions where she is more at peace with band and they are better. Just my 02

First repair done. Other corner similar. Luckily have the parts I just replaced on ‘new’ shed windows. They were originally house windows. Rotted out in corners, But center still good. Much easier making pieces to splice in when starting with same millwork.

1678A157-FD93-44B6-A106-77199463825B.jpeg

4E19A3B7-5FFD-4C2B-A56D-89C0759DC2D4.jpeg

A500604A-5112-42DB-A2B6-AE15E56C8014.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got back from my parts roundup. Some useable stuff for sure. 3 doors, 2 fenders all fixable. Engine parts and misc trim and chrome.

Well Jodi is still traveling so I had to run to grocery to fetch dinner fixings! I did not read nutrition panel as I am guessing serving size is likely two tablespoons or some nonsense. I figure it is healthy, has nuts and dairy!

View attachment 1715792410
ANd it looks good in that hand made Jody ice cream bowl. And, of course it's healthy.

Just got back from my parts roundup. Some useable stuff for sure. 3 doors, 2 fenders all fixable. Engine parts and misc trim and chrome.
Score Frank! That was a cool find. I tried to snag you a Joan Jett “Fargo” concert shirt but epic fail! The wind is killing us today. Can’t hold on to a truck door!

Score Frank! That was a cool find. I tried to snag you a Joan Jett “Fargo” concert shirt but epic fail! The wind is killing us today. Can’t hold on to a truck door!
Windy here too!

1974 Mercedes 240 CI with only 7084 km on it. My great aunt and her husband in Stugartt Germany bought it new in 74. But lives one block from the train station and 4 blocks from so they rarely drove it. Has every German registration ever in the console, mileage is true.

Dads been extremely protective of it until today. Finally got it out and let my brother and I drive it

183A0D11-4E0F-407D-BB15-89B5F4BC4C4B.jpeg

-
Back