Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So does my girlfriend!!!!
Ya hit that one right outa the park! :lol:

40922B0C-B11C-4DC5-BD81-980252EE9BED.jpeg

Weather Service hits forecast right on the head again :lol: Predicted "dense fog, areas of zero visability" and it's clear all the way to the horizon :rofl:

Morning fellers. Another busy day at the Toolman house. LOL Not nearly as busy as Craig though. Waiting for the garage door dudes to show. Time for a new spring and measure up for a new door. Laundry to finish and I need to get back to Mom and pick her laundry up and do it as well. My sister usually does it but she is laid up with a bad knee. (too much help for her daughters when they moved) Yep, she over did it and she isn't as young as she thinks. None of us are. LOL

Sad day up here, one of the guys that works for me passed yesterday. Just a great guy, been with me for five years. Super jolly and quite witty. Folks would come in the lunch room every time he was in just to listen to him “hold court” he was hilarious. My HR guru called and was asking me if I needed grief counseling as it is part of our benefits. I asked if it came with any days off? She was not amused. If she knew him better she would have appreciated the plant floor humor!

Your a suzi homemaker like I am @toolmanmike

Most of you know I smoke, cut way back a couple years ago, but went in for a CT scan of my lungs a couple days ago....... got the call 5 minutes ago.
All good and clear, pot smoked near 40 years, I am blessed to learn I have zero cancer of any kind..I was worried, but now I can move forward.

Mikie is going to enjoy this day.

Sad day up here, one of the guys that works for me passed yesterday. Just a great guy, been with me for five years. Super jolly and quite witty. Folks would come in the lunch room every time he was in just to listen to him “hold court” he was hilarious. My HR guru called and was asking me if I needed grief counseling as it is part of our benefits. I asked if it came with any days off? She was not amused. If she knew him better she would have appreciated the plant floor humor!
Sorry to hear that John. Was he ill long?

Your a suzi homemaker like I am @toolmanmike

Most of you know I smoke, cut way back a couple years ago, but went in for a CT scan of my lungs a couple days ago....... got the call 5 minutes ago.
All good and clear, pot smoked near 40 years, I am blessed to learn I have zero cancer of any kind..I was worried, but now I can move forward.

Mikie is going to enjoy this day.
Keep tapering off those smokes Mikee. Quitting is the best thing I ever did for myself and family. I see my brother in law sitting with his oxygen and my step dad at the end of his life gasping for air. It's scary to be drowning without the water.

Yes, loosing a co worker that brought life to the job daily is a hard one.. my condolences John

Keep tapering off those smokes Mikee. Quitting is the best thing I ever did for myself and family. I see my brother in law sitting with his oxygen and my step dad at the end of his life gasping for air. It's scary to be drowning without the water.
I hear that, I don't smoke in the house, nor my truck, beer with friends and fishing is about it, I will quit , and soon.

Looks great, did you machine it down and drill tap it ?

did you build that?
Yes, i did. Machined a 1\2” bolt to 5/16, then flipped it around and drilled 5/16 into it. Cross drilled and tapped for the setscrew.

-
Back