Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well just found out you cannot transfer real I.D. drivers license from one state to another. You get to start all over with a glorious visit to DMV and start the process anew WTF?
Agreed. But, while I was in VN over the winter, I got my VN drivers license. Not very difficult there, cause there's no test or school for anybody that wants one. They just fill out some paperwork, and Viola you gots one. Thus, evidence the way they all drive there !!!! Just Nuts...Crazy...

I have stirred a mess over at Chris's auction. Ops. I did not know they made a 15 inch Cragar wheel with a 4 inch pattern....

Devil-stir-pot.jpg

Well just found out you cannot transfer real I.D. drivers license from one state to another. You get to start all over with a glorious visit to DMV and start the process anew WTF?

I have to get my license renewed in the next month.... :BangHead:

I have to get my license renewed in the next month.... :BangHead:
I just got mine and did not get Real ID. I could have gone to Harrisburg for Real ID. I guess any driver license place can get them for you, but they are mailed out a couple weeks later. I’m hoping our local one can do them ‘over the counter’ in the future. I don’t know of anything I need it for, so will just wait till it’s actually required.

Guess this evening the wife is driving the Fargo. She wants to drive it.

Aparrently its almost dark. No cruise this evening.

I just got mine and did not get Real ID. I could have gone to Harrisburg for Real ID. I guess any driver license place can get them for you, but they are mailed out a couple weeks later. I’m hoping our local one can do them ‘over the counter’ in the future. I don’t know of anything I need it for, so will just wait till it’s actually required.

WV gave me a paper temporary while waiting on the Real ID one to come in the mail. They did make a point to differentiate between the two.

Evening all. Finally home and settled from court

-
Back