Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Andrea and I dated before she married my brother. She was my first true love. Almost married her. She married my brother later. Years later.

My brother and I don't date the same women...

One girl I went out with in college hit on him once... He told me and I dropped her like a hot potato....

Heep almost done. But im too tired to carry on. I was out of steam 2 hours ago, but i pressed on.

Finished changing out the fuel tube seal at the trunk floor today on the GTS. What a PIA. Got er done tho. Will put seat belts in tomorrow...

My brother and I don't date the same women...

One girl I went out with in college hit on him once... He told me and I dropped her like a hot potato....
We all worked together. Hung out in same crowd... He married 5 years after we broke it off...

Got sick of watching tv and doing nothing so......
20210930_192501.jpg
20210930_192512.jpg
20210930_183316.jpg
20210930_183256.jpg

Everyones doing good. Some are getting there slower than others.
Just as long as all improving. :thumbsup: I would consider what I had 'mild' and I still have a cough almost a month after it started...
Doc told us to go ahead and get booster. I think mine is Oct 9th

I did get a bit of good news. My disability insurance is going to cover a week off. I think that's at 65%. Better than the goose egg I thought I was getting...(no, not the golden kind, lol) Should have a check in a couple days.

Heep runs. A little knocky though. Dam ground wire giving me grief too. So i need to get in through wheel well and see if i can fix.

My inch pound torque wrench is 3/8" drive....
Unless you are building a rocket ship or jet engine you don't need one.
Heep runs. A little knocky though. Dam ground wire giving me grief too. So i need to get in through wheel well and see if i can fix.
Our Gen3 was a bit noisy for a while too. But it came out of it.

Evening all, worked all day trying to fix our combine. We think we finally have all the bugs worked out from the vandalism that was done to it. To give ya an idea of how much I worked on it today. My step count for the day, 39,885 steps, 16.2 miles worth, up and down so much in and out of the combine and tractor, I climbed 38 floors worth of stairs.

Unless you are building a rocket ship or jet engine you don't need one.

Our Gen3 was a bit noisy for a while too. But it came out of it.
For inch pounds? I would add if you’re setting slip clutches and concave settings in a combine to that list.

I use torque wrench on these new fangled engines with the weakest excuse for exhaust manifold bolts.

This is a used anchor i bolted in.
Ours was a crashed car that went for a ditch ride and a culvert sheared the sump of the oil pan off. It sat for a year open and we didn't really know how happy it would be when we got it lit.

Ours was a crashed car that went for a ditch ride and a culvert sheared the sump of the oil pan off. It sat for a year open and we didn't really know how happy it would be when we got it lit.
I rember a safari van that wiped the pan off.winter road. They dragged it out,pulled remnants of pan off washed it out and stuffed a new pan on. Ran it back up north on the winter road. That pete moss like dirt didnt kill it.

Thus one is pretty fresh. Gas in fuel rails didnt smell bad,and remnants of oil appeared pretty clean.

-
Back