Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
20% chance of showers today. 90% tomorrow. Looks like tomorrow will be brew day.

Way to much for me to take on right now. Sent him a message on just the Mopar parts. Thanks though guys.

Way to much for me to take on right now. Sent him a message on just the Mopar parts. Thanks though guys.
You sell them. We mail 'em once a week or so. Put the inventory on g**glesheets so we can keep it uptodate.
Just an idea.

Yeah. Yard sale season up there sorta stops once the Fall Fests wrap up
Before bad weather hits, I always clear the garage, so the wife can park in there. So not bringing stuff up unless I have somewhere else to go with it - need to have all the 'yard sale' organized and 'staged' in the basement. So next spring I can drag out everything I don't want. Then I can keep it in the garage long enough to do a couple sale days. After that I will donate, trash etc most of what's left. Did that last year and made a good dent in the accumulation.

2021-Wheels-n-Windmills-Car-Show.jpg

Just down the road a bit yesterday. Doesn't hurt my feelings that I missed it. Parking in that neighborhood sucks on a normal day, fill the parking areas with Hot Rods, nightmare. :realcrazy:

Morning to all you rain heads. No real rain here in over a month.
Karl you started us off with a smile or two...thanks.
Here Karl kind sums you up. :poke:

View attachment 1715803533
So got all those NOS Pads and shoes yezterday, holy crap thought the cobalt was going to snap a axel. Has to be over 100 sets. Way over 60. Mostly late models, Average price on flea bay sold is 40-60. Guy would not take a dime for them. Had some nice ford hot rods there.

I told you to take the truck.... :steering:

I was looking on marketplace for firewood and boards for the shed. I forget which it was said ships for $3.50. Lol

I went by the Habitat ReStore yesterday. They had a bunch of lumber... kinda odd dimension 3" x 3" x 8' pine. Buck a board. Sheets of OSB $10

Been looking up cams for OMR's engine and making a spreadsheet with the specs as some of the cams don't have all of the specs to enter into desktop dyno...

I found 4 cams with conflicting specs listed... The valve timing specs don't match the listed intake lobe centerline and lobe separation angle.... :BangHead: :icon_fU:

Trying to figure out what the correct specs are...

The advertised intake centerline is 102° and lobe separation is 107°, but their valve open and close calculate to 103.5° intake centerline and 105° lobe separation angle on three of the cams... :mad:

The other cam is off 1° on the intake and exhaust duration from advertised to the valve open and close information... :mad:

I went by the Habitat ReStore yesterday. They had a bunch of lumber... kinda odd dimension 3" x 3" x 8' pine. Buck a board. Sheets of OSB $10
Hmmm, I think they opened one around here a while back. Not even sure where it's at...

-
Back