Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It’s doing the same for me. Both laptop and phone. HOWEVER, I found a solution. if I turn on my VPN, it no longer does it. The second I turn off my VPN, it goes back to doing it. Then I get random challenges to make sure I’m not a robot.

maybe someone should let @Joeychgo know? :lol:

what page exactly does this happen on?

what page exactly does this happen on?
Just when I log in to FABO. Doesn’t matter which forum or thread. And then it does it if I try to click agree, or like or go to my conversations

upload_2021-10-21_12-1-52.jpeg

I'm thinking a drive on four post. Gives me extra room capabilities if I need it.
I have a two post at the farm. When I build the new garage, I’m going with a 4 post. 2 post is great for tire rotations and such. But anything else, I think a 4 post would be more secure

have you tried a different browser?
Have you tried logging out and back in?
What browser are you using now?
Happens on both my phone, IOS safari browser AND on my laptop, Windows 10c Chrome.

I tried it with Edge from my work computer and get the same thing.

but when I turn on the VPN, it doesn’t populate the certificate error and works like normal.

I've tried all of the above. Phones are fine just my Samsung I pad. All my phones are Samsung.

Happens on both my phone, IOS safari browser AND on my laptop, Windows 10c Chrome.

but when I turn on the VPN, it doesn’t populate the certificate error and works like normal.
I think it might be a issue with your privacy security settings. But I'm not a pro...well I was....

Nice of Joey to stop in to chat and diagnose. You really need to comment on one of the threads in the website suggestions forum about the issues we have been having.

Lucky living in Kansas limestone is in abundance here. Cut limestone make great looking retaining walls.

We have a large limestone quarry near here... Just off of I-80 about 6 miles from the Indiana border...

That's I-80 going through the middle of it in the first and third picture...

Thorton Quarry A01.jpg

Thorton Quarry A03.jpg

Thorton Quarry A02.jpg

So my wife and daughter went shoe shopping last night and went to Hooters after wards.... of all places.

Apparently Hooters girls shorts are now thongs!

So is there a Hooters near Carlisle?!

They are going back to the old style because of people complaining...

They are going back to the old style because of people complaining...

So let me make sure I understand as there are no Hooters here. Folks are going into Hooters and then complaining that the staff needs to wear more clothes? Not sure I follow? Nobody goes to Hooters for the food right? Makes no sense to me.

So let me make sure I understand as there are no Hooters here. Folks are going into Hooters and then complaining that the staff needs to wear more clothes? Not sure I follow? Nobody goes to Hooters for the food right? Makes no sense to me.
I think it was the girls that work there complained about having to wear them

-
Back