Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thinking about the smoke im not having. Lol.

just about to get ready for breakfast.
Think i might consider backfilling around the house, as it really dropped this summer.

kissing booth.jpg

Late start this morning . House guests, I've been a little tied up.
Well at least I didn't have to make breakfast. Woke up to laughing and the smell of bacon cooking.
Legs and eggs kind of a start to the day.:rolleyes:

Move your finger

A woman walks into a sex toy shop and asks the attendant to look at the vibrators... :p

The attendant holds up her hand and curls her finger as she says, "Come this way"...

The woman said, "If I could come that way, I wouldn't need a vibrator"... :rolleyes:

Morning coffee mob, like Frank we loaded up on pellets yesterday. We have one ton stuffed in garage. Not quite as chilly this morning as yesterday. Right at freezing. Time to think about winter goals on the Demon. Getting the roll bar sorted out and reinforcing the floor a bit more are way up on the list. Even with sub frame connectors I can really feel the floor torque during spirited launches. Jodi asked me why the roll bar since it is not a track car? I thought that was a fair question that I did not give a satisfactory answer to. In the end it is a plain safety issue for me and really helps stiffen the car. The car is very snappy and in Arkansas if you go off-road you are going down a hill typically as there are very few roads with shoulders where we live in the mountains.

Morning coffee mob, like Frank we loaded up on pellets yesterday. We have one ton stuffed in garage. Not quite as chilly this morning as yesterday. Right at freezing. Time to think about winter goals on the Demon. Getting the roll bar sorted out and reinforcing the floor a bit more are way up on the list. Even with sub frame connectors I can really feel the floor torque during spirited launches. Jodi asked me why the roll bar since it is not a track car? I thought that was a fair question that I did not give a satisfactory answer to. In the end it is a plain safety issue for me and really helps stiffen the car. The car is very snappy and in Arkansas if you go off-road you are going down a hill typically as there are very few roads with shoulders where we live in the mountains.

Reasonable explanation... I don't know that I would have thought it through that well :rolleyes: but cool.

Morning fellers! Dang, I was going to brew some Jamaica me Crazy this morning. I will have to enjoy a cup of generic brew.

Morning coffee drinkers. I'm on the first cup. All I've been doing lately finally caught up with me. Between the overnight passing storm, and exhaustion, I slept 10 hours. I feel great!!

No free passes at your garage...:lol:

Got Jab Px3 yesterday and have that expected punched in the arm feeling. Kinda flu shot x10 feeling. Otherwise doing good. Hoping to make that tree stump disappear and fill the hole in my front yard today. Depending how that goes and if my arm cooperated yard and leaves need mowed. Garage cleanup, shed needs organized.... and on, and on and on...

Got Jab Px3 yesterday and have that expected punched in the arm feeling. Kinda flu shot x10 feeling. Otherwise doing good. Hoping to make that tree stump disappear and fill the hole in my front yard today. Depending how that goes and if my arm cooperated yard and leaves need mowed. Garage cleanup, shed needs organized.... and on, and on and on...

@dukeboy_318 's halftrack would wrench that sucker free of the earth

Yup, endless..or as I like to refer to it as "Scope creep" lol...

Cheryl came outside yesterday and asked what I had left to do...really I just replied a lot. I still haven't unpacked the detached garage yet.
My buddy John comes in later this week and we'll set the cabinets I saved from the old kitchen and get things put in order.
We'll also make time to do some work on the Barracuda. :thumbsup:

-
Back