Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tried this last night. Pretty strange. I am not a Gin fan, and this is like a Jolly Rancher candy and pine branches at the same time. Maybe with some club soda? Not really sure.

Resized952021102795204417.jpg

Partly Cloudy here today and 67 deg. Rain comes in tonight for all day tomorrow. Got a Scion here today with emission codes. Needs to pass emissions inspection soon. Always a puzzle..

As predicted we worked in rain all day and all night. Wind, rain, in the dark, 100,000 pounds on the hook, a hundred feet up in the air, a blind set, what could possibly go wrong. Long night. We swung the tanks up and then dropped them thru the roof where we have peeled it back.

View attachment 1715811685

View attachment 1715811686

View attachment 1715811687

View attachment 1715811688

View attachment 1715811689

View attachment 1715811690

View attachment 1715811691
Is that a big Keg? Maybe that's what Zed was talking about...:rolleyes:
Weather looks good through today. Mid 60's. Rain next couple. Good Morning

60 here in the shop this morning with a lite drizzle hitting the roof, third cup going down as my wife and I box up a mirror, a picture frame and a small table lamp to send to her customers.
All pre 1950 stuff.
I am about to hang plywood on the wall behind my sink and water supply, I have it all insulated and ready for a cold winter.

The things I do to keep me busy and healthy.

imagejpeg_0(2).jpg

Not sure what I will get into this morning. Want to get busy on the living room ceiling. Probably ought to stay off the ladder for a day after my trip to the attic yesterday. Didn't get any cramps overnight, but legs are not happy after bending in ways they normally don't. :eek:

Yep a lot of states in general terms as you know, restrict the load to certain roads, times of day to travel, and bridges due to size and weight. Every state along the route signs off on it and might have their own requirements. One state along the way can pull their permit and it parks the truck and load. It's a big operation to move a load like that.
I cannot begin to tell you guys the hoops we went thru to get the tanks here. to Craig’s point we got stuck on border of one state for three days. Made a mess of entire logistic planning model. Plus the fact that our bill to get across the pond got magically changed half way across while tanks were held hostage. Not talking about just a few hundred bucks change, think six figures up charge. I am so glad to have them in place it has been worrying me sick. The complications and second and third tier consequences of every single decision have wore me out. I just want to come home to Ark and shoot a game of pool up on the hill with Mike. This have hood will travel model is killing me. Now we get to start piping.

I should have explained, the tanks a fermentation tanks. Built overseas. Due to road constraints and overpass they drove an extra 800 miles to get here from the port. They are 14.6 wide. You can really see the width when you compare it to the width of a heavy duty semi. No way on earth I would have wanted to pull that down the highway. Back end of trailer has its own steering and pilot.

View attachment 1715811694

View attachment 1715811695

View attachment 1715811696
I had to click the back arrow a few times to get to the photos but worth it. That's a big tank and a ***** to haul I'm sure.

Still have some holes to fill. She was blown away with the polar bear and Aruba plates

Man I hate credit card companies. Mine just LOWERED my limit by 25 percent. Why? Because of “economic pressures facing the country”

granted the card has a 0 balance on it and I keep it that way. But it dings my credit score when I didn’t do anything to deserve it.

Man I hate credit card companies. Mine just LOWERED my limit by 25 percent. Why? Because of “economic pressures facing the country”

granted the card has a 0 balance on it and I keep it that way. But it dings my credit score when I didn’t do anything to deserve it.
I always seem to carry a balance although I pay whatever amount not to pay interest. It ticks me off if I screw up and pay $30 interest because the payment got there too late. :BangHead::BangHead: Good for the credit score.

Hey @halifaxhops, I clicked to ok your how to thread on condensers but I don't see that it went through. I need to let Joey do all those I bet. You might have to resubmit. I deleted one yesterday from a new member wanting 4 speed parts. It seems I can delete them but not authorize them. Must be a setting thing.

I always seem to carry a balance although I pay whatever amount not to pay interest. It ticks me off if I screw up and pay $30 interest because the payment got there too late. :BangHead::BangHead: Good for the credit score.
I paid this card off a long while back, I have 1 more to pay off and that’s almost complete. My goal is to be debt free within 3 years minus any mortgage.

-
Back