Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Granbrats were out cruisin' with the brat in law this morning.
"Look Dad! Poppa Al's new truck!"
LCBoM&&pov=fronthero&width=1170&height=400&bkgnd=white&resp=jpg&cut=&x=1450&y=1600&w=7000&h=7000.jpg

:lol: I haven't got a clue as to how they know I like Sublime :lol:

30 minutes waiting for 2 burgers and fries. Deplorable. Not making a good impression for a business trying to get started. They arent busy either.

Saw hot rod I don't see much of these days while in town this morning.
th?id=OIP.jpg

Couple teenagers in it no less :D
Still has the 4 spd in it also.
The tattle-tail stripes were gone
15x8 steelies and 275s on the back?
15x6s on the front.
Baby Moons at both ends :D
Nice lookin hot rod :thumbsup:

Small rant here, medically related. Had an appointment at 12:45 pm today for a minor procedure. Got there at 12:35, checked in. They made me wait until 1:45 !!!! before they took me back to the waiting room. 15 more minutes there, then the procedure...5 F'n minutes. Can not understand why people are so inept, incompetent ........Got home at 4pm......Rant Over...:wtf::mad::mob:

Small rant here, medically related. Had an appointment at 12:45 pm today for a minor procedure. Got there at 12:35, checked in. They made me wait until 1:45 !!!! before they took me back to the waiting room. 15 more minutes there, then the procedure...5 F'n minutes. Can not understand why people are so inept, incompetent ........Got home at 4pm......Rant Over...:wtf::mad::mob:
I would have been walking out the door at 1:00.
Done that more then once.

I think what and how modern Med insurance pays the Dr office has a great deal to do with that.

Sounds about ‘normal’. :BangHead:

But I want to charge them $35 for not making my appointment time
The one that gets me is you have an early appointment. Then a salesman walks in and they put him in. I haven't been back to my neurologist in two years when they did that and I walked out.
I received a letter from one of my docs about 6 months ago.
We havethad a report for Dr. So and so. you are required to make yourself available for a mental evaluation, and are past due. I told them I made myself available the Other doctor did not.
He has my address tell him to make a house call and I will schedule him.
2 months still waiting for a response.

It's been going on for over 40 years in my experience. That's why I walk out a lot.
Overbooked is a cause a lot of times.
I have only walked out a couple times. Had one years ago where I waited near an hour and found out the Dr was not even in the building. I was there to get stitches out. ( was splitting firewood and a piece flew. Bounced off a tree and came back and hit me on top of head… :mad:). Anyway…They asked when would I like to reschedule? Umm, not…went home and told wife she needed to get the stitches out. :thumbsup:

Well, some of you may not agree, but medical assistance is actually much better in Viet Nam. Also the prices for many procedures are insanely cheaper. Next time, I'll wait till I'm at my other residence.....:thumbsup:

I'm sure it's in a container somewhere at the Port of Los Angeles :poke:
Made my own cam tool.....haven't had a tight cam since!

At least i made the page.
Cut my exhaust off my GMC.
Went to buy a new muffler, parts guy says he has a flownasty he cut off a car. Gave it to me.
So i scabbed it on. With the unholy pipe and a non exploded muffler its almost not so bad.
Don't need ta worry about no stinkin mufflers when running straights.....:D

30 minutes waiting for 2 burgers and fries. Deplorable. Not making a good impression for a business trying to get started. They arent busy either.
Make my own.....and got to admit, they ain't bad!

They overbook on purpose. That's part of it. Ex was office mgr for Dr many years ago.
I let them know about it too. My last old Dr. just retired and never waited over 10 minutes out in the waiting room but now I wait in my truck and they call me when they are ready but sometimes it's been 45 minutes. There's been times when I called in and said "I'm about to go home because my back is killing me from sitting and doing nothing" and low and behold, the reply is 'come in, we're ready for ya' lol

Well, some of you may not agree, but medical assistance is actually much better in Viet Nam. Also the prices for many procedures are insanely cheaper. Next time, I'll wait till I'm at my other residence.....:thumbsup:
Western medicine is far behind in my opinion.
I am repeating myself, but it's the truth. This country has succeeded in raising the standards of other countries and I'm not just taking medicine. By lowering our standards.

Western medicine is far behind in my opinion.
I am repeating myself, but it's the truth. This country has succeeded in raising the standards of other countries and I'm not just taking medicine. By lowering our standards.

U.S. quit practicing medicine... the U.S. now practices "Pharmaceutical insurance profit analysis"

Edit to add - most doctors are just a field rep for the drug and insurance companies.
YOMV

Last edited:
Im tempted to ask,
Who is Cranky?
But i would expect most of you would say “me”
Myself included. For some odd reason i want a smoke.

-
Back