Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I need to clean all the 'green' off of my shop siding. House has some on it too and my pressure washer needs a new carb or a good cleaning.....it never has run like it should.

I need to clean all the 'green' off of my shop siding. House has some on it too and my pressure washer needs a new carb or a good cleaning.....it never has run like it should.

I did mine in the spring. All three houses. Still look ok.
Stuff usually trays to come back every few years.

I did mine in the spring. All three houses. Still look ok.
Stuff usually trays to come back every few years.
Yup....been a few years since doing mine but it's starting to get pretty bad and we're supposed to have some nice weather for the next few days. Have an extendable soft brush and may just use soap and water on the crappy vinyl siding then spray it down in the spring to help it from growing green again for awhile.....or just add some bleach to the soap and water. I guess the price of bleach is only going to go higher.

Yup....been a few years since doing mine but it's starting to get pretty bad and we're supposed to have some nice weather for the next few days. Have an extendable soft brush and may just use soap and water on the crappy vinyl siding then spray it down in the spring to help it from growing green again for awhile.....or just add some bleach to the soap and water. I guess the price of bleach is only going to go higher.
Price of everything is going up.
Home depot and Lowe's both sell a product that connects to your garden hose with an agent to spray on it works..

Why is it so hard to find a cam shaft install tool for a Mopar

I have one of those extendable RV washing brushes that you can connect a hose to. That and pressure washer to rinse works the best

At least i made the page.
Cut my exhaust off my GMC.
Went to buy a new muffler, parts guy says he has a flownasty he cut off a car. Gave it to me.
So i scabbed it on. With the unholy pipe and a non exploded muffler its almost not so bad.

5 grand asking. Very good deal
upload_2021-11-6_11-56-35.png

Just watched a video, barn fresh 66 charger big block. Nice, numbers matching.
Watch here.

Good morning, sipping a cup. Have three of my grand kids this weekend, parents out trying to shoot deer on our property
Thats great, I hope they put some brown on the ground as we say here in Arkansas :lol:

Your family hunting to put brown (deer) on the ground :)
Not the grandkids :rofl: I thought about that and had a laugh, but I have been known to put brown on the ground, but it was not a deer, I used paper to clean up after :rofl:

-
Back