Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was never in the Military personally, unless you consider brats. Both my Mom and Dad were Vets. In fact they met at Mitchel Air Field on Long Island NY. Hence my first name spelled with only one L. Dad was a Veteran of Korea and Viet Nam. 25 years as an Air Force RO. Dad retired in 1974 and only lived to the age of 56. Only enjoyed retirement for 15 years. Was exposed to Agent Orange in VN. Had cancer in 6 places of his body before he passed in December 1989. Both parents are interned at Arlington National Cemetery. I usually visit twice a year. I Love you and miss you Mom and Dad.
View attachment 1715818707

As they say... the entire family serves.

I know that my daughter's experience as an Army Brat had a great deal to do with the person she is today. She wasn't very happy when she had to give up her dependent ID card.

Glad that you're able to honor your folks with trips to Arlington..

I always bring a 2x4 to board meetings.
It's great for social distancing.
Nobody wants to be in the strike zone.

It also numbs stupid....

Stupid 03.jpg

My head guy doesn't seem to have any problem getting his valves... He mentioned to a guy on the phone his supplier is out of WI somewhere...
Damn it I keep forgetting about that guy. Putting it on my calendar to call him in the morning

Good evening. Those wires are almost a hundred dollars... Nothing in expensive anymore

Still snowing. Power was out for a few hours earlier. I know if i set the clock the power will just go out again.

Oh, and had no wifi.
Wife went and rebooted the internet radio/router. Turned off the wifi part of router. I didnt know that could be done.

Oh, and had no wifi.
Wife went and rebooted the internet radio/router. Turned off the wifi part of router. I didnt know that could be done.

Yes..

You should have a length of CAT 5 or 6 cable handy.. plug into the router directly. Speeds are faster ... 2.4 or.5.0 MHz Wi-Fi connections have speed limitations

Evening all. Respect to the veterans. Got the swinger brakes bled the rest of the way with the boys help. Got to learn them right.

Morning oh a Friday morning for all you clock punchers...hang in there the weekend is almost here!!

Last edited:
Morning!
26 and still snowing. 30 mph winds.
I cancelled my only job today, as im still a little sore. Roads are awful and that car is in their garage and clean. Let it sit until it freezes.

I have been telling the at work 1-22-22 is TBG day.....they ask what is that and I say 1-22-22 is Tikey be gone day
Sounds great Tike. It's nice setting a date and having that to look forward to. Happy for you. :thumbsup:

I have been telling them at work 1-22-22 is TBG day.....they ask what is that and I say 1-22-22 is Tikey be gone day
Well, my buddy has been retired for a few weeks, he went to work right away, but not as a public works foreman. Seems hes enjoying himself driving heavy trucks.
Im thinking you will enjoy retirement!

-
Back