Disc kit - 60 days and counting

But

Inline Tube - 10 days
PSC front end parts- 7 days

Good luck
Glen Carin glasses from Whiskey Ambitions - 5 days USPS from Louisville
LOL Whiskey Ambition's is Chad and Sara from "it's Bourbon Night" on YouTube

Last edited:
We had guys waiting almost a year for pistons for their race engines this year. You can't make race engine pistons when you are working from home! :rofl:

For many years at the rock farm numerous times/year 2-3 ALL black C-130s would fly up the river bordering the quarry. Low enough to count the rivets :eek:. Not a marking on them visible. Just up stream from us is a canyon that runs north into the Los Padres National Forest, they would make that turn. Just to keep us guessing, every now and again they would approach from the south, yet still go up that same narrow canyon. I always figured it was one of the drug cartels dropping supplies to their employees at one of the many cannabis plantations thriving in the national forest. :lol:Flying under the radar is one thing, but you can't tell me those planes didn't get someone's attention. :lol:

So I just received a text message.
Wolfie I express mailed you a check yesterday you will have it today.
My response Really, Really. So you paid extra for a service they won't deliver on, because there is no mail today.

My response Really, Really. So you paid extra for a service they won't deliver on, because there is no mail today.

"Express" is a relative term... the Pony Express took 10 days....

Found a way out of my freebie thing. I just tipped the waitress what I’d paid for the meal anyway

Actually, you might get it. I thought USPS was completely closed too, but they delivered a package this morning for amazon prime.

Actually, you might get it. I thought USPS was completely closed too, but they delivered a package this morning for amazon prime.
Only if you pay an additional premium charge on top of the standard rate.
As per USPS. It's $12 Plus change additional
Not going to see it today.

So today in honor of Veterans Day I am rocking one of my prize possessions. As most on here well know sleep deprivation combined with staying right at the edge of hypothermia are great training aids! Hah! Once upon a time my task was to teach some hapless young OCS candidates how to think when they had not slept in days and their lips were blue! In return for teaching them how to survive they gifted me a class hoodie. Each graduating Naval OCS class designs a hoodie for their class. It has each students name on the back and is unique (kind of) to the individual class. In spite of it being Navy I wear it with pride every Veterans Day.

So today in honor of Veterans Day I am rocking one of my prize possessions. As most on here well know sleep deprivation combined with staying right at the edge of hypothermia are great training aids! Hah! Once upon a time my task was to teach some hapless young OCS candidates how to think when they had not slept in days and their lips were blue! In return for teaching them how to survive they gifted me a class hoodie. Each graduating Naval OCS class designs a hoodie for their class. It has each students name on the back and is unique (kind of) to the individual class. In spite of it being Navy I wear it with pride every Veterans Day.
I have something similar. I have my Woobie. In BDU from when I first joined the Army Guard. I actually still use it on occasion. I should break it out tonight

I was never in the Military personally, unless you consider brats. Both my Mom and Dad were Vets. In fact they met at Mitchel Air Field on Long Island NY. Hence my first name spelled with only one L. Dad was a Veteran of Korea and Viet Nam. 25 years as an Air Force RO. Dad retired in 1974 and only lived to the age of 56. Only enjoyed retirement for 15 years. Was exposed to Agent Orange in VN. Had cancer in 6 places of his body before he passed in December 1989. Both parents are interned at Arlington National Cemetery. I usually visit twice a year. I Love you and miss you Mom and Dad.
0417171100.jpg

P0720 is a transmission code, if its running poorly, you need to look elsewhere.

Definately a trans issue. Runs great otherwise.

Engine runs great. Definately a trans thing only when hitting around 20 MPH. Driving me nuts and no cables are available either!!!!! Might bring it up to Dean he has a way better scanner than I do.

I called my mechanic and told him that my car starts, but doesn't go anywhere... He said to check the tranny...

So I told my brother, "Take off that dress and help me fix this darn thing"....

-
Back