Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey stopping by, just got home from dinner out.
Been the usual go go go the past couple days.
Kids, daughter, SNL, and two grand kids come in tomorrow evening on emergency leave from Japan.
Daughter's step dad is in Hospice. Only way she and the kids could leave Japan and then get back in.
Sucks for the reason why they're coming, but we haven't seen them in almost two years.
Granddaughter who lives here was telling me yesterday she really missed her aunt and cousins in Japan, hadn't seen them etc...
I told her to talk with her elf on a shelf and ask if there was any way she could see them and give them a hug for Christmas.
I told her a BIG part of Christmas spirit for all the right reasons was to believe. She's a smart eight-year-old and agreed.
Boy will she be in for a surprise when she comes in Thursday morning and they're all here. :D

Back home, guess I was missed.

20211130_233035.jpg

Kitty wants to see the Wolfie award so somebody needs to send me a picture.

It changes from year to year. I'll get a picture of the first one. That trophy is no longer avaliable so @Mopar Tim . Received a different one .
He would have to send you a picture of that one.
Definitely not something that can be posted here.
:rofl:

It changes from year to year. I'll get a picture of the first one. That trophy is no longer avaliable so @Mopar Tim . Received a different one .
He would have to send you a picture of that one.
Definitely not something that can be posted here.
:rofl:
Well I kinda figgered. lol

I can see that...
Got the tool box weighs a freaking ton. Had to wait to get it unloaded and then it got late. Daughter came over in a panic to borrow my 30-30 to go hunting. Today should have it moved over from the other two small lower boxes. Keeping the tops, one was my grandfaters and just a old sears one for meteric. Kind of funny like a year ago I was in there with Marilyn, guy at the register calls out her name and just starts talking to her, He played in Bands in NY in the day, weird she has no idea who he is. Lots of comments from me on that, funny. So he is in there yesterday, get the slip for the box and a few other smalls, should have been around 480 and tax, does this stuff, I get a free membership, a heavy discount and walk out for 419! MAN i TOLD HER SHE MUST HAVE BEEN GOOD. DAUGHTER LOST IT!

Got the tool bos weighs a freaking ton. Had to wait to get it unloaded and then it got late. Daughter came over in a panic to borrow my 30-30 to go hunting. Today should have it moved over from the other two small lower boxes. Keeping the tops, one was my grandfaters and just a old sears one for meteric.

Tower of power.

Cool that you keep the old school one

Another beautiful day here again. 70 forecasted for the next three days...and it's freaking December!!
I feel like I'm living in California, but without all the taxes and other BS they live with. :rofl:

Last edited:
-
Back