Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning coffee land! Just got back to ND after a whirl wind trip back home to Arkansas for holidays. Literally stopped working on shop long enough to go to our boys for meal than back to the shop. We got the well punched after Jodi water witched the property. She found us right at 100gpm at 200ft. We got septic in and I framed like a dog. I ran over two hundred feet of 2x6 walls and got a mezzanine 40x40 sheeted, a set of stairs built and o by the way lumber yard was out of regular 2x10s so they gave us heavy pressure treated. Arghh them are heavy, I had to set one end up then walk other end up step ladder. 16footers, I was whipped! And the lumber yard driver got a flat tire on his forklift so could not place stack of sheets, we went all Egyptian on it, I took my fence posts and used them as rollers. Not elegant but was effective. No way I am back reading a weeks worth!

View attachment 1715829034

View attachment 1715829035

View attachment 1715829036

View attachment 1715829037

View attachment 1715829038

View attachment 1715829039

View attachment 1715829040

Looking good, and smart move on the plywood, you are going to fit right in here in Arkansas!
I should drive up and see it in person sometime :thumbsup:

The bays were a result of me maximizing the 16 ft material, no cutting! Plus I needed a place for the bar and pool table!

You have your priorities in order :thumbsup:

20211128_162216.jpg

How wide is that roll of insulation? Looks like it would work on my ceiling

Got stuff today. Check out a lady's car from church. Got a semi disabled guy from church doing some stuff around here. He needs $$. Should be fairly warm, next few days.
Good man. I don't care what they say about you. lol

There was one for sale last year in southwestern Virginia... back, upper level of the warehouse sized garage was a 2 bedroom apartment. On acreage. Would have been awesome
My buddy is from Pound Va. in Wise County.

Tree crew supposed to be here this morning. Didn't give a time, but thought they would be here by now.

-
Back