Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just lost another car buddy. He had all the vaccinations but underlying COPD. A young fellow in his mid 30's, a young baby and one on the way. They lost him numerous times in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. They were able to revive him but no brain activity. His wife had to decide and pulled the plug yesterday. Damn.

Sorry to hear that... Rough for the family...

Despite all those annoying TV commercials one of the phone contacts stated we have 6 months before birthday and 6 months after to make those decisions
Agreed. Those who already have Medicare and want to change around some plans or add coverage have untill Dec 7th. I got plenty of time , but I want to get it done now, as I am trying to leave America soon..

All this Medicare talk makes me glad I got out of selling insurance. I can’t tell you how many times I had an older person or couple in my office crying at the sheer costs of their coverages and how much it was costing them WITH insurance. Broke my heart

All this Medicare talk makes me glad I got out of selling insurance. I can’t tell you how many times I had an older person or couple in my office crying at the sheer costs of their coverages and how much it was costing them WITH insurance. Broke my heart

Yeah. I'm hoping for the big, giant rock "plan"

-
Back