Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Years ago, in the 90s, when nasa brought the sr71s back from retirement for a couple years, they did an air show at Kennedy space center and they had an sr71 buzz the crowd.

I actually built a scale model of the sr71 during 4H and actually won a grand champion ribbon at the state fair for it. One of only two champion ribbons I ever got for model building. The other was an A10

I never got an award for building a model airplane, but I did win one once with a model car at a hobby shop...

I took a Dukes of Hazzard Charger and painted it green with a black vinyl top to be like the real 68 Charger my dad drove when we were kids...

I detailed all the window chrome and windshield wipers...

I had half a dozen of those Dukes Chargers, I wanted to make one different... :confederateflag:

I never got an award for building a model airplane, but I did win one once with a model car at a hobby shop...

I took a Dukes of Hazzard Charger and painted it green with a black vinyl top to be like the real 68 Charger my dad drove when we were kids...

I detailed all the window chrome and windshield wipers...

I had half a dozen of those Dukes Chargers, I wanted to make one different... :confederateflag:
That’s sweet!

Toyota viscous coupling. $1005.00 quoted. I asked no extra charges like freight and no suprises. Yup, shoulda known, $10 cross dock charge.

It's Seedan Saturday!
seedanVII.jpg

Good morning :D

Going to get the Christmas tree today, pretty neat tree farm, gives out cider and there's a firepit for smores. They shake and net the tree for $3, free twine to tie to your roof rack and 5% off for military : )

Going to get the Christmas tree today, pretty neat tree farm, gives out cider and there's a firepit for smores. They shake and net the tree for $3, free twine to tie to your roof rack and 5% off for military : )
Wife got a fake pre-lit palm tree. Asked me what i thought.
Its not an evergreen, its not real and its not what i had when i was a kid.
**** list again ..

My Ex took the nice artificial tree and all the trimmings for the house. I have a 3 ft artificial tree with all car ornaments. I might put it up if I'm still here in America :thumbsup:

Wife got a fake pre-lit palm tree. Asked me what i thought.
Its not an evergreen, its not real and its not what i had when i was a kid.
**** list again ..
As a random decoration, OK I guess. If this is to be THE Christmas tree :wtf:

I got my hair cut at Phil's Barber Shop and a Jack Daniels and Ginger Ale to drink while Diana cut my hair...

My day is complete.... :D

Man quiet. Got sound system fixed. A fuse. 3 amp. Put a 10 amp in. This car has all custom wiring. Only thing stock is the rear harness....

Thanks I feel much warmer now.
I have never been a fan of cold weather.
I was fine with it until my wife won a cruise. Now im ruined. Total of 5 cruises and a couple trips to vegas. Now we are missing a third trip thanks to the pandemic.

-
Back