Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning.
18. Was 12 at 10:00 pm last night.
Monday and tuesday be chilly.

Morning guys...a new meaning of peace and quiet here this morning when the grand kids are still asleep/re-charging.

2770047_2c3e07408fcfcc7162b5ef4391239bbd.jpg

Well where did we all go?? I was told I'm taking the gang, two daughters, three grand kids, and Cheryl out for breakfast this morning.
Another nice day here so going to come home and do some outside stuff. I have a small brick retaining wall that needs power washed. I have three windows requiring a 30 foot ladder that need cleaned. Finally with the leaves down I see a few small limbs that need cut. That should keep me busy for most of the day. Chiefs/Broncos are the Sunday night game. A great day!!

Well where did we all go?? I was told I'm taking the gang, two daughters, three grand kids, and Cheryl out for breakfast this morning.
Another nice day here so going to come home and do some outside stuff. I have a small brick retaining wall that needs power washed. I have three windows requiring a 30 foot ladder that need cleaned. Finally with the leaves down I see a few small limbs that need cut. That should keep me busy for most of the day. Chiefs/Broncos are the Sunday night game. A great day!!
Enjoy

-
Back