Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got to trouble shooting GV. Have to call them. Unknown issue. Where the controller is mounted...

20211204_161205_HDR.jpg

Ah.so i would say someone took your money.
That’s not even the worse ones. 2,4, 7 and 1 were damn near burnt flush to the ceramic .

Was done at an actual dealer too. One that is now closed

My labs still aren’t back. The two rapids produced conflicting results. Today is by far worst day symptoms wise. Using my cpap to help me catch my breathe. It works
I used mine when I had it. It does work.
Just go see the doctor and quit messing with the worthless rapid test.

I used mine when I had it. It does work.
Just go see the doctor and quit messing with the worthless rapid test.
I did go to the DR. Tuesday evening. They did a pair of rapids and then A lab test. The lab tests are running 4-7 days.

the good news is I’m starting to feel way better. Albeit a large part of that is the 16 hours I spent today and last night on my CPAP, it really does work quite well. Allowed me to finally catch my breath and why I was able to spend an hour changing spark plugs and wires.

Yep. It started missing really bad Tuesday , same day I started getting sick. Black smoking on start up. I knew something was a miss. Those plugs if they were the ones put in when I had the engine rebuilt a few years back, have about 130-150k miles on them! Which is why I’m a bit annoyed cause I actually paid the dealer to do the tune up when they were doing the recall work on my Jeep. Damn plug boots were stuck on, had to cut them off. But it’s now got new coil, wires and plugs. And all the plugs were clean. Which means my disappearing oil is still the intake gasket.... again

My brother texted me he just landed in Merida Mexico today, had to look that one up, holy crap, almost Cuba! I told him don't get roofied lol!

Here's the tree we picked out, was kinda wanting a Noble Fir but they didn't look great and were quite a bit of $$$. This Douglass Fir is 10 feet tall in the stand.

Resized_20211204_121140.JPEG

Here's the tree we picked out, was kinda wanting a Noble Fir but they didn't look great and were quite a bit of $$$. This Douglass Fir is 10 feet tall in the stand.

View attachment 1715831045
We usually got a Frasier Fir, but got an artificial a couple years ago. Not even sure what a Noble Fir looks like. We used to get Doug Firs years ago when we had less furniture and more space. LOL

-
Back