Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There is a complete 2000 Dakota RT. Same as hoppys Durango. Called if he needs anything. No answer. O well:lol:

That rain they had predicted for us yesterday must have decided it wanted to camp out in Oxnard (100 mi SE of here) they got 2 1/2" almost yesterday :realcrazy: We got nuthin'

Unexpected 55° and sun. Washing the truck....

Had spectators just about the whole time

20211230_144302.jpg

20211230_141923.jpg

These Acura v6's aint no joke to put a water pump and timing belt on. Total PIA. Will wrap it up tomorrow. Gimme a BEER !!!!

of course. Transverse mounted V6. Every close to the left wheel well.....
I will never own another fwd car. On my Caliber I had, you had to raise the engine, and undo the passenger side engine Mount to change the belt.

We got Jaws and Rainy (Princess Valiant) out there? Hope they are both safe and well.
We are both a long way from there, but it is bad in the Lewisville, Boulder, Superior area. More than 600 homes lost so fare. Fire fighters are battling 60mph winds, and can’t keep up. There are two members of the forum that got the evacuation orders.

We are both a long way from there, but it is bad in the Lewisville, Boulder, Superior area. More than 600 homes lost so fare. Fire fighters are battling 60mph winds, and can’t keep up. There are two members of the forum that got the evacuation orders.
That has to suck. Prayers for them. I looked it up, there’s a fire starting south west of Denver by 30-40 miles. So my Brother should be ok for the time being as that’s still a good ways from him.

-
Back