Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
OK gang... time to get gettin. Need to figure out how to get a 1,000 pound safe up a flight of basement stairs

Be safe.

Happy Groundhog Year

Safe sex.jpg

Hahah... you survived Uber New Years! Unless there's just good internet in the county lockup :poke:

I'm feeling a bit under the weather right now... The older kid is not feeling well either... We may get a covid test to see if that could be the problem...

OK gang... time to get gettin. Need to figure out how to get a 1,000 pound safe up a flight of basement stairs

Be safe.

Happy Groundhog Year

I realized that.
I pulled a piano up two flights of steps once with the plywood come along setup
Then again, that was about 20 years ago.

My dead uncle Harry was killed by a falling piano... :eek:

His funeral was very low key... B-flat... :D

Had two safe companies turn me down. They don't have the staff to do moves.

About 60 miles between locations.

I can get a 1500lb rated, power stair climber for $150/day from sunbelt. 3/4 ply is $60 a sheet at Lowes...

Yeah, down side of high end security is increased weight. I could pull the fireboard out but that's not going to make much difference and will just mess up the interior.

Stair climber and a ramped trailer is what I'm thinking. Probably use a come along as a belay line.

Find a gym that's closing and buy a stair climber from them.... :D

Dang, keep me in your thoughts. Andy my oldest was complaining about a bump on his rear last night (tmi I know). It was really bothering him today and he seemed to have a fever so he went to Urgent Care and they thought he may have a blood infection or possibly Sepsis. Off to the ER he goes. Just setting now on pins and needles waiti ng for a response after a blood test or two. He didn't want us to come to the hospital because of all the Covid. His girl friend works at the Urgent Care across the street from the hospital in town and has a pulse for all the covid cases. No drinking for me tonight until we hear some news.

Hoping things turn out well...

Dang, keep me in your thoughts. Andy my oldest was complaining about a bump on his rear last night (tmi I know). It was really bothering him today and he seemed to have a fever so he went to Urgent Care and they thought he may have a blood infection or possibly Sepsis. Off to the ER he goes. Just setting now on pins and needles waiti ng for a response after a blood test or two. He didn't want us to come to the hospital because of all the Covid. His girl friend works at the Urgent Care across the street from the hospital in town and has a pulse for all the covid cases. No drinking for me tonight until we hear some news.

I used to have a painful bump on my ***...

But I divorced her and feel much better now...

Next time he says "what a pain in the ***" you'll know he's not kidding!
Hope it all works out Mike

Any of you old people gonna make it till midnight. :rolleyes::poke:

I did... I Ubered until 1 am... Then I started getting orders for restaurants that were closed or the wait time was too long, so I got some nachos from the late night burrito place and came home...

In my recruiting this "bump on the ***" was mentioned by the recruiters supervisors as applicants wouldn't typically disclose it and it was always a surprise at the recruiting processing station, disqualifying (temporarily) the applicant until it was resolved. While not serious, it was a show stopper.

Well my FABO New Years resolutions are

1 no more MFN foul language
2 no more pictures like posted in the past or responses to such
3 no more sexual comments
4 being a kinder gentler God fearing man.
5 no more practical jokes.

So back to the same old in a week... :D

-
Back