Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning All! Not going into work today, trying to get Covid tested, wife has symptoms, me not so much but have had headache off and on. Tried to find rapid test yesterday in town, yeah right!

I called in sick today... The boss called me back this afternoon asking me to get a rapid test - made it sound like it's easy and all over.... I mentioned to him that there are long lines for testing lately... I just went on line and every place near me is booked up solid for the next two days... :BangHead:

I went to my usual testing place yesterday that gets results back within 24 hours most of the time, but they said it could take up to 48 hours... I think those results will come back before I can find a place to get rapid tested....

That is the first time there were people waiting to get tested when I got there... Even they are getting swamped...

Morning coffee drinkers and tea drinkers. 50deg here today, good thing water heater started leaking yesterday, so that's what I get to do, Bought a trans pan mid December, tracking says they haven't even picked it up yet. How can they generate a tracking number if it's still in shipping, think a call is in order.

It could be shipped from China... I ordered a video card on ebay once and it was shipped from china.. Tracking showed printed shipping label for over a week...

It turned out that the tracking doesn't kick in until it reaches the US and it was going through the system the whole time... However the ebay ad claimed that they were shipping it from Florida....

12 silverado, maf sensor way out of range. Replaced, truck started and ran fine this morning. Let it run 30 minutes and i turned it off. So 5 or so hours later, go to start, nope. Coolant says 42f. No way its that temp.is -4f right now. I will get a new sensor and snap it in tomorrow.

My son needs some advice on a 99 Dodge Ram... I told him to come into the coffee thread and tag you and Mitch for some advice....

@ValiantK360

I called in sick today... The boss called me back this afternoon asking me to get a rapid test - made it sound like it's easy and all over.... I mentioned to him that there are long lines for testing lately... I just went on line and every place near me is booked up solid for the next two days... :BangHead:

I went to my usual testing place yesterday that gets results back within 24 hours most of the time, but they said it could take up to 48 hours... I think those results will come back before I can find a place to get rapid tested....

That is the first time there were people waiting to get tested when I got there... Even they are getting swamped...
And if he whines ask him where he recommends getting tested.

Took out msd style ignition box. Replaced with a stand alone msd dist. Left holes in fender area. So. I'm filling them and doing a quick paint touch up. Lacquer is nice....

20220103_160707.jpg

In CVS yesterday - signs all over that they don’t have any self tests
Also noticed in Giant, getting thin on anything cold related. Cough drops were cleaned out

First, how are you feeling?

second, we’ve got the same problem here. There’s a massive shortage of tests. And hospitals are full up.

Good Evening All! Guess I'll watch Big Ben play his last home game. Mitch hope you get your power back soon.

-
Back