Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
HTT everyone! Coffee is done.

s-l300.jpg

I didn't buy any tickets.
I ran out and bought all the Milk, Bread, and eggs I could find.
Because that's what folks here do every time they predict snow.
:realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:
I have a friend Who owns a bodega. Small corner store he asked me to grab what I could for him. I bet he calls this morning I to tell me he needs more.

Morning!
-15f. No wind. Snow. Maybe just a little.
Who would think that chevy with flex fuel would calculate beyond reasonable limits of ethanol? 60%. Sure adds a lot of fuel and fouls plugs. Couple resets in the ecm and should be fine now.

Hey one of the winning power ball tickets was sold in Wisconsin. Maybe Eric will share a little of his winnings here. :thumbsup:

We are heading back to a twice a meal week from Hello Fresh. We had it delivered for a couple years and enjoyed it.
The meal provides everything you need with directions. From start to eating is 30 minutes. A bottle of wine and it's a perfect easy meal.
A large weekly menu to select from and usually we have leftovers.
Cooking one makes you feel like a real chef. On the average its cheaper than eating out and healthy.

Last edited:
We are thinking about getting a 1/4 of beef. Just a lot of meat 200 lbs. Daughter will take some have to find one more person. really just want 50lbs of it. Goes for 4.50 a pound processed.

Hey one of the winning power ball tickets was sold in Wisconsin. Maybe Eric will share a little of his winnings here. :thumbsup:

I wish it was me. And I would share. Unfortunately I forgot they draw on Wednesdays. With the wind and snow, getting some shipping quotes, etc, it was good to just be home without more stops. Lucky for whomever won though. Good morning all.

-
Back