Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Says it's a driver, registered, insured, but it do have some areas needing attention :steering:CL in Phoenix if curiosity gets the better of you :lol:
Doesn't look like a bad car. Taking it all apart, getting it painted, and putting it al back together is what I can't do any more.

I think that's a case where you DON'T want to be original. The base wouldn't test me, gave me a note that basically said I was "considered" positive, without testing??? Okay....wife's results still aren't back. Fortunately my work has a number to cover my time so I don't have to use time off. Crazy stuff and it's a moving target.
Right. But it’s also weird because the media and health department are claiming that 98 percent of all cases locally are Omnicron... and that “nearly all break through cases of vaccinated people” are Omnicron. Yet ours weren’t

I see. I guess that's why nothing is 100%, starting with one of the vaccines efficiency of 70% (Moderna). I'm hearing the same thing though, Omni is the break thru one. My boss has got Covid twice, vaccinated and boosted, still got it two times.

Right. But it’s also weird because the media and health department are claiming that 98 percent of all cases locally are Omnicron... and that “nearly all break through cases of vaccinated people” are Omnicron. Yet ours weren’t
'The' 'local' Niether can be true in your case
. :rofl:
The possum told the mouse

your best bet for something maybe ballpark correct for your general area that would include some big cities is going to be either from a County health dept or or more likely a research institution. The tests most people take don't break down the variants. You must know that. Its clinically irrelevant as far as treatment and protocol for most people. It will be weeks before the data sets are built up and then statistical analysis etc... At this stage its kind of looks like its trending thataway. Even thats based on extrapolations from other places which may or may not be representative.
The way stuff gets covered you'ld think people are placing bets on it.

Doesn't look like a bad car. Taking it all apart, getting it painted, and putting it al back together is what I can't do any more.

Summthin'

https://www.classicridesandrods.net/inventory.html?VID=79838078

Screenshot_20220105-185242_Brave.jpg

Hard to find a nicer one that hasn't been "Max Wedged"
Agreed! Nothing wrong with a clone but there's a lot of nice cars made into them. The Maxies are so radical that the builders don't have fun driving them and they can't be driven long distance.

I want a car I can cruise 4 hours north to Mopars in the park with a trunk full of beer!

'The' 'local' Niether can be true in your case
. :rofl:
The possum told the mouse

your best bet for something maybe ballpark correct for your general area that would include some big cities is going to be either from a County health dept or or more likely a research institution. The tests most people take don't break down the variants. You must know that. Its clinically irrelevant as far as treatment and protocol for most people. It will be weeks before the data sets are built up and then statistical analysis etc... At this stage its kind of looks like its trending thataway. Even thats based on extrapolations from other places which may or may not be representative.
The way stuff gets covered you'ld think people are placing bets on it.
I’m only repeating what the health department told us.

68° high and 25mph gusts it must be April already :realcrazy: Patio furniture is still upright, no limbs from the Liquid Amber lying on the ground, a good day :D.

The snow we are having turns to rain around midnight, good thing cause FedEx didn't come again, I called this time. Weather delay they said so I asked how they could get the Omaha steaks up here yesterday, they didn't have an answer.

The snow we are having turns to rain around midnight, good thing cause FedEx didn't come again, I called this time. Weather delay they said so I asked how they could get the Omaha steaks up here yesterday, they didn't have an answer.

I have a FedeX shipment coming in from Ohio ...as. the winter weather approaches from the south and west. Bit of a suicide squeeze play happening...

Agreed! Nothing wrong with a clone but there's a lot of nice cars made into them. The Maxies are so radical that the builders don't have fun driving them and they can't be driven long distance.

I want a car I can cruise 4 hours north to Mopars in the park with a trunk full of beer!
And we will ensure you get better gas mileage on way home cuz the trunk will be much lighter!

So a poly lol.

So today I was cleaning and organizing the cabinets in the garage, and I found this.
PXL_20220106_031531243.jpg
PXL_20220106_031538891.jpg
PXL_20220106_031549526.jpg
PXL_20220106_031558097.jpg

Apparently my dad got it when he was driving long haul big rig from the middle of nowhere to vegas and truck robberies were common. (I don't think it was ever used like that, probably only messing around target practice after he quit that company) I want to try and get it going again and I know there are a few people on here that have experience with firearms and might have a clue how to get this working.
(it does cycle good, nothing is locked up, but before I try and buy Co2 and fire it I wanted people's opinons)

So today I was cleaning and organizing the cabinets in the garage, and I found this.
View attachment 1715848114 View attachment 1715848115 View attachment 1715848116 View attachment 1715848117
Apparently my dad got it when he was driving long haul big rig from the middle of nowhere to vegas and truck robberies were common. (I don't think it was ever used like that, probably only messing around target practice after he quit that company) I want to try and get it going again and I know there are a few people on here that have experience with firearms and might have a clue how to get this working.
(it does cycle good, nothing is locked up, but before I try and buy Co2 and fire it I wanted people's opinons)

Nice ..

I would do a quick search online for the manual. They'll have general care instructions.

I'm not a CO2 pistol guy.. but suppose general rules apply. Ensure there are no pellets/bbs in the magazine

Conduct a general inspection for any obvious damage or breaks..

If you have a pipe cleaner or something to ensure there isn't any blockage in the bore..

-
Back