Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oops too much milk in my oatmeal!
Hard to fix that if you have just whats in your bowl, digging your breakfast, glad you feed yourself well in the mornings

I'm hanging in there...

Just a little tough breaking up the congestion this morning...
take a bigger hit off that bong ! That will get things loosened up :rofl:

Hey @dukeboy_318

This on FB listed for $375

Screenshot_20220107-085831_Facebook.jpg

Hard to fix that if you have just whats in your bowl, digging your breakfast, glad you feed yourself well in the mornings

take a bigger hit off that bong ! That will get things loosened up :rofl:
The cheap stuff made me cough. That would do it! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh my!! Unheated shops will be lonely on these cold days, if I won the power ball you would have one installed at your best time, hang in there

Thanks, no pitty party though. Just look forward to welding days to warm things up. Still get stuff done, just has to wait. It hopefully wont be too many more years before things change. We will see.

The cheap stuff made me cough. That would do it! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I haven't smoked any cheep stuff/Mexico weed in years, but I do remember, the new strains are smooth , but they do have some crazy wicked high thc count you have to be careful with. :rofl:

Have a good day Mike, got to make a run to town here soon.

I haven't smoked any cheep stuff/Mexico weed in years, but I do remember, the new strains are smooth , but they do have some crazy wicked high thc count you have to be careful with. :rofl:

Have a good day Mike, got to make a run to town here soon.
$10 a ounce that tasted like dirt. LOL

Fun ride home from work last night. Got up the hills past many cars that didn't. Getting stopped got pretty scary a few times. :eek:

Good Morning

-
Back