Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He spent like ten grand on it. Told him do it I dont need a inheritance!:rofl: He got cancer in his late 60's so it worked out well for him. I am sure whenever that house gets sold that will be a big plus. I would not want to pay that bill though. Bet the lights dim when you flip the switch! Think it was 60F constant.

No more snow here in northeast Arkansas, but I did enjoy seeing it, drove around a bit.
Looking out my side door nearing 5pm yesterday

20220106_162511.jpg

I'm out weekly BK with a lifelong buddy this morning. Have a great day, and I'll catch up with ya later. :thumbsup:

And you can't wait to move south. Moving will suck but being there after you do will be great.
and I am looking forward to having @Sublime one near by, can't wait to drive up to see him when he is done with his place, son and his band has an open invitation to stay there

yes, had one and my cousin has it displayed in his shop, he has had it for 20 years or more now

Good Morning everyone. Nippy here today, not like some though. Single digit highs this weekend with about -10 overnight. Too cold for unheated shop. Not sure what will get done - likely just in house if anything.

Good Morning everyone. Nippy here today, not like some though. Single digit highs this weekend with about -10 overnight. Too cold for unheated shop. Not sure what will get done - likely just in house if anything.
Oh my!! Unheated shops will be lonely on these cold days, if I won the power ball you would have one installed at your best time, hang in there

-
Back