Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I always like the Chevy Luv trucks, never owned one although had a friend that wheeled with us occasionally, his was pretty sweet. I did have a luv p/u bed trailer, bought for $200, used for 6 years, sold for $200.

I always like the Chevy Luv trucks, never owned one although had a friend that wheeled with us occasionally, his was pretty sweet. I did have a luv p/u bed trailer, bought for $200, used for 6 years, sold for $200.
I used Chevy Luv Trucks for delivery vehicles in my Auto Parts Business, when they first came out. Great service from them for years. Switched to Chevy S10 in 1982, also very good service...

I used Chevy Luv Trucks for delivery vehicles in my Auto Parts Business, when they first came out. Great service from them for years. Switched to Chevy S10 in 1982, also very good service...
I bought a new LUV in 1979. Me and a buddy were going to drive it to our new duty station in Chicago, from San Diego. Got a loan from the Navy credit union, and had a automatic disbursement to pay it back. Well, My buddy fell asleep while driving in Gallup New Mexico, almost killed me, totaled the truck. It was 4 Days old. The police came to me in the hospital, asked me who was driving. He was and I told them that. Are you sure? He said you were, Nope he was, for sure. Guess what, he had no license, and my insurance refused to pay off because of that. I paid for that truck for three years, had it 4 days.

I bought a new LUV in 1979. Me and a buddy were going to drive it to our new duty station in Chicago, from San Diego. Got a loan from the Navy credit union, and had a automatic disbursement to pay it back. Well, My buddy fell asleep while driving in Gallup New Mexico, almost killed me, totaled the truck. It was 4 Days old. The police came to me in the hospital, asked me who was driving. He was and I told them that. Are you sure? He said you were, Nope he was, for sure. Guess what, he had no license, and my insurance refused to pay off because of that. I paid for that truck for three years, had it 4 days.
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

We got to base in North Chicago, never saw that prick again!!! He kept dodging me....If he had told me what was up, I would have admitted I was driving!!! Yep, three year automatic disbursement. No way out of it.....

th?id=OIP.jpg

Had a cassette deck like that, TDK SA-90’s were the best to record music on. The pre-recorded cassetes were so light, when they auto-ejected they would land on the seat!
And I had a set of “Mind Blower speakers” complete with that new fangled auto reverse, no more flipping tape in the dark at the most in opportune time.

So knocked pellet stove apart, welded a blob into bushing mounting plate and filed a flat spot in bushing. De-gummed the auger shaft and bushing bore. Think i will leave it dry, i think sawdust got in and made it bind. One problem solved i hope.

-
Back