Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wth? What he torquing? Wing nut on air cleaner?
LoL

Screenshot_20220106-193354_Messages.jpg

Have maybe an inch as I look out the door.
Weather Chick said it will be done in about an hour.
Of course she kept saying it's Wednesday. At least three times:rofl::rofl:

Plan is to stay warm today. Put tools away again. Oh and deal with my pellet stove. Auger shaft is grabbing bushing and spinning it in housing. So a little work to get it sorted out. I may go visit machinist and get a new bushing made. Dunno,will rip it apart after it runs out of pellets.

Morning snowmen. We had our snow Wednesday night. Spent a couple hours yesterday clearing the driveway.
Cold today, 50 tomorrow!! Upper 40's- low 50's for the next week...love global warming in the winter.

Morning snowmen. We had our snow Wednesday night. Spent a couple hours yesterday clearing the driveway.
Cold today, 50 tomorrow!! Upper 40's- low 50's for the next week...love global warming in the winter.
What no plow for the mower YET? I had one on mine it works great before I got the tractor. Think it was 48" wide.

What no plow for the mower YET? I had one on mine it works great before I got the tractor. Think it was 48" wide.
I got a 25-inch self-propelled snow blower. So far works great.
I thought about one for the John Deere but we'd have to get a lot more snow to spend that money.
Besides I still enjoy the exercise.

My buddy has one on his John Deere, a pull behind. He loves it.
Is that what you had?

Got ya! My Dad when he got older actually put in a heated driveway. I thought he was nuts till the first blizzard. Go to his house not even a wet spot on the driveway.

Think it was around 200 for it. Used the hell out of it. I actually want to get that mower going again, been a few years since it ran.

Got ya! My Dad when he got older actually put in a heated driveway. I thought he was nuts till the first blizzard. Go to his house not even a wet spot on the driveway.
Oh, that'd be expensive here$$. Be nice though flip a switch and go to bed.

-
Back