Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Once the driveway is clear the roads are usually good around here now 5 inches before 10PM then mix overnight. Who knows!

Dam I have to go gets some water sofeting salt. Figures I am in self Quaranteen. Hey Danny!

Morning all it's a wintery mess here a Fargo like storm. We are currently in a winter advisory, sustained winds gusting to 30 mph with a 23-degree temperature. With almost two inches of snow on the ground I'm sure there will be drifting. I'll have to wait until daybreak to get a better idea. I guess we hunker down today, we have plenty of food, this isn't stopping until 10 am.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Morning all it's a wintery mess here. We are currently in a winter advisory, sustained winds gusting to 30 mph with a 23-degree temperature. With almost two inches of snow on the ground I'm sure there will be drifting. I'll have to wake until daybreak to get a better idea. I guess we hunker down today, we have plenty of food, this isn't stopping until 10 am.
One thing I learned about snow in Kansas.
It's usually gone 3 hours after the sun comes up.

Stay safe. Plenty around here. I could drop some off by your garage.
I'm not a hundred percent but feeling better.
No contact delivery service.
Thanks man but no way to much a PIA for you to do that. Your the best. I will get Danny to do it for me. Mouse included! This is a PIA for sure. Figure a week?

It is Saturday...

2770047_0a57c25621558109406c7da48b5a0997.jpg

How close did you get to Posi Ron? Did you hug and kiss him like usual? If you didn't you will be fine.

So the start of a new Winter competition shooting season is kicking off up here. The gentleman who owns the Company (Get Trained Be Ready) that sponsors me for competitive shooting has asked me to submit some social media content. I wrote the first installment and posted it yesterday on his Get Trained Be Ready face book page. If any of you guys do Facebook check it out, hit it with a like, follow, share, you know all that Facebook stuff! It would make me look better and he may throw more ammo my way! Hah! Here is the pix from yesterday sorting out a AR for long distance events. The pix is in an underground 100 meter range. It is loud, six lanes across in a tunnel.

View attachment 1715853172
Done .

One thing I learned about snow in Kansas.
It's usually gone 3 hours after the sun comes up.
Yep, fortunately not much snow in this one. I suspect though since it was raining a couple hours before it turned to snow there is some ice with this one. We'll hit low 40's Monday and Tuesday, before it turns cold again so this one will sit for a few days.

Morning all it's a wintery mess here a Fargo like storm. We are currently in a winter advisory, sustained winds gusting to 30 mph with a 23-degree temperature. With almost two inches of snow on the ground I'm sure there will be drifting. I'll have to wake until daybreak to get a better idea. I guess we hunker down today, we have plenty of food, this isn't stopping until 10 am.
Time for a hot green tea!

-19 and rising steady right through to tomorrow, will be just below freezing. Strange weather this year. I hope it stays a little less cold from now on.

-
Back