Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
601_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=jVufUqW9dBoAX_u2ck-&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-3.jpg

Changed calipers on our old Toyota (we got i couple years back for driver's license training for the daughter, need stick shift training). It's had a dragging caliper for a while. New calipers fixed that but one of the pads was worn like a wedge. On the steel on the upper edge, 1/8" left on the lower.

The job only took half an hour since I've had the brakes apart a couple of times to adjust the damn drum hand brakes so putting new pads in should be even less.

Looks very similar to what Clevland power offers, it is not a bad way to go but a bit pricey. Folks start a swap and have no idea all the 2nd and 3rd tier expenditures they will incur. If I do another one I think I could do it for 1/2 the cost of the Demon. I made so many mistakes and spent countless hours trying to solve this or that. With my limited ability it was right on the edge of me being able to do it. I cannot tell you how many times I wanted to take a match to it.

Been blasting the heads from the 273 I took apart. I thought the blaster was crap, turned out I was out of sand ...

Chiefs better know that the Steelers keep fighting, don't sleep on them if you're ahead, seen it too many times.
I just want the Chiefs to play a complete game and not wait until the late second half to come out of their shell.
We beat the Steelers a few weeks ago without Kelci and Hill. Hopefully we can again with all the weapons available.

Last edited:
Mornin'... Local weather forecasts talked snowstorm for a week. Last Monday, "It's early and we'll need to tweak the forecast as this low gets closer". Friday 6pm broadcast, saying 2 to 5 inches in my area. Ofcourse the milk, bread, eggs, pretty much everything is gone from store shelves. Saturday morning's forecast revision, a dusting to 1 inch, then 1/2 inch or more of ice on top. Well. It's Sunday morning. 4 inches of snow. I guess we'll get the ice too, so one the forecasts was correct. LOL With 40mph wind gusts, I'll forecast my power outage.

I've got this thread going for my 273 build. I've gotten some great tips there. I've pretty much decided on the Egge pistons and there's a guy in the thread who's got a used set he's willing to part with.

Money matters, too.

Mornin'... Local weather forecasts talked snowstorm for a week. Last Monday, "It's early and we'll need to tweak the forecast as this low gets closer". Friday 6pm broadcast, saying 2 to 5 inches in my area. Ofcourse the milk, bread, eggs, pretty much everything is gone from store shelves. Saturday morning's forecast revision, a dusting to 1 inch, then 1/2 inch or more of ice on top. Well. It's Sunday morning. 4 inches of snow. I guess we'll get the ice too, so one the forecasts was correct. LOL With 40mph wind gusts, I'll forecast my power outage.
And you all usually don't get snow, do you??

That’s funny right there. When they started texting back and forth last night it was hilarious! I think they are planning no end of nefarious deeds against us at Carlisle this year.
It was something like that. They have a plan!!

Morning gang
Good morning brother Pete, hope all is well this day.
On to a good day here, not sure what it's going to bring on this snow day, its all white outside this morning, second snow this winter.

Yesterday the neighbor drove his lawn tractor over pulling a cart. He told me he was cleaning out his storage and had a pair of 4 foot floor jacks, asked me if I wanted them....Hell ya! Rated at 3/4 ton, look to be in great condition, very nice of him.

-
Back