Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
-6c this morning, really warmed up overnight. Windy though. Not a very good sleep though, low back and hips really hurting. And the seats have to go back in today. That will really not help with the pain. I need to keep going though.
It was -13c here. Up to about-10 now…

Wish I was down home this weekend as I would drive over, drink your beer and heckle ya as you slashed and welded sheet metal. Heck you might even get some sanding out of me.
looking forward to your first visit, if you showed up we would enjoy other things in life thats free :D

Emptied one side of a small closet
Tee shirts. Some new. Bagged up to donate.
Still have 3 more to go thru.
Tying to down size.

20220116_090238.jpg

Supposed to warm up a bit, wife and I are going to go out and do a bit of snowshoeing, it’s a work out and I need it

Supposed to warm up a bit, wife and I are going to go out and do a bit of snowshoeing, it’s a work out and I need it
For me the 250 foot walk to shop is a workout. The back issue is really slowing me down. once the country is back into some form of normal i can resume visiting the dr to figure it out. Until then i do what i can.

Knock on wood I’m still in fair shape, not retired yet and found out my coworker has COVID? 33 yrs old and vaccinated plus booster

Back reading done, Good morning all! Port is closed for a few days due to weather. Need to get Diesel and finish with customs/immigration so we can leave Mexico. If we make at least 5 knots and no stops (yeh right) we have 10 days of sailing to get to the sea buoy for Morgan City, La.

Back reading done, Good morning all! Port is closed for a few days due to weather. Need to get Diesel and finish with customs/immigration so we can leave Mexico. If we make at least 5 knots and no stops (yeh right) we have 10 days of sailing to get to the sea buoy for Morgan City, La.

63BDB0DD-7CAA-4B41-BFDB-BFD02C5358DD.jpeg

Well the house is waking up. Fried taters hash and eggs with a fresh jalapeño. Short of biscuits and gravy it don’t get much better than this. Mitch is probably eating shrimp and some kind of fresh fruit about now with a pile of beer cans under the table! I want to say he is exactly 12 hours opposite.

1693F28E-0F0D-47EE-84BA-C9693993124B.jpeg

Mornin Stephen! Ain't seed you in a bit. Yall had a good Christmas and New Year I trust?

Well the house is waking up. Fried taters hash and eggs with a fresh jalapeño. Short of biscuits and gravy it don’t get much better than this. Mitch is probably eating shrimp and some kind of fresh fruit about now with a pile of beer cans under the table! I want to say he is exactly 12 hours opposite.

View attachment 1715853822
I did french toast

D364F4D7-8570-40E9-8F17-BF26B4FB5ADF.jpeg

All caught up. Good morning. A little pasture pool this morning. Then beer and football....
sounds like a full day is about to get underway :thumbsup:

Oh my !! I am going to try doing this with my hash brown's :thumbsup: never thought or seen this great idea before

Some more great selection for breakfast, I do blue berrries 3 times a week, in my fresh hot oatmeal in the morning also.

I had jello shots for Brunch. I'm starting early
well alright !! I will let you know when the crown gets pulled out today, go Eagles :thumbsup:

sounds like a full day is about to get underway :thumbsup:

Oh my !! I am going to try doing this with my hash brown's :thumbsup: never thought or seen this great idea before

Some more great selection for breakfast, I do blue berrries 3 times a week, in my fresh hot oatmeal in the morning also.

well alright !! I will let you know when the crown gets pulled out today, go Eagles :thumbsup:
Yep full day away from the family...

Well lucky you I ended up with a bowl of oatmeal and then out to clear the driveway.
Nothing better than an inch of ice covered with snow.
Shrimp and sausage jambalaya with biscuits tonight...yum!!

-
Back