Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Talk about rut row, Ted is on his way over.

20220117_170629.jpg

Some work to do tomorrow. Buddy’s daughter is renting her house to a friend,tractor/ snowblower included. Its broken and here. Tab that shear pin for impeller is sheared off. The bolt was too long and whopped it out. For you southerners thats wallered….so now i invent something to repair it. I has a plan.

That honking Frank does nice work I don’t care what ya say.
It is cobbled. The good look is temporaray. I dont have the right paint at the moment,when i get some satin black they wont discolour.

Well hello coffee Nam! We had no power since 0100 this am. Trees down all over the place. Of course I forgot to check that I had gas for the generators to run the stove. House got to 50!

Well hello coffee Nam! We had no power since 0100 this am. Trees down all over the place. Of course I forgot to check that I had gas for the generators to run the stove. House got to 50!
Glad you are up and running! We missed ya, well some guys did. Lord knows you got a bunch of back reading to catch up on, oh wait….. never mind!

Glad you’re okay hoppy!!! Albeit frozen

Up to 55 in here now wooo hooo! Lesson learned run the generator in the fall. I had absolutely no time to do that stuff this year at all!

Thats what flate rate boxes are for. Probably never would have done this There. I was getting old motorcycles and parting them out there. Did ok with it also. Kind of helped being in charge of membership for Street Bikers United, Big Island for sure. Pre internet days there.

-
Back