Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice I am looking for one also. Can I ask how much? Matt here has one he wants to sell but cant get a price from him yet he is busy as hell with the new building.

It was a cheap used one paid $1500 Plan on using it to haul my wares to Carlisle, Vintage Motorcycle days in Ohio and other such activities

PXL_20220119_111601275.MP.jpg

It was a cheap used one paid $1500 Plan on using it to haul my wares to Carlisle, Vintage Motorcycle days in Ohio and other such activities
That will work. Think the one he has is 5x10? Wil work for me doing Carlisle and small enough I can put it where I park with the truck also.

That will work. Think the one he has is 5x10? Wil work for me doing Carlisle and small enough I can put it where I park with the truck also.
I have been looking for a long time. This is bigger than I really wanted and it needs some attention, but they are hard to find

Yeah.. it's just that the water is usually only good for bout a month. Bad water here
And lots of sun. Once the algae getts going it just runs away. Has to do with the air too. Pollen and stuff. To keep it clear, you wouldnt be able to swim in it.
Im sure an indoor/shaded pool does much better.
My Dad was a pool technician in the 70’s. Took care of 2 city swimming pools.
One used diatomaceous earth filters and the other real old one used sand filters. The sand filters had way clearer water. Heads or tails in 8 feet.

I have been looking for a long time. This is bigger than I really wanted and it needs some attention, but they are hard to find
Looking at those trailers, never cheap, if they are, they are demolished. Like the dump trailers. A good working one is $5000 and up.

This is funny the other day Taz (J's dog) came down to play with Harley as usual. So after running all over the place they are on the driveway and as usual tries to hump her. Well, the driveway is all ice and every time he tried, they would slide around 5 feet. She wants no part of it since she is fixed. Wish I had a video of it.

-
Back