Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Problem with that is I have to go get it. Timmy won't have room this year! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yep. No room for marks stuff either. Both of my brothers long trailers are sold. Part of the money he paid back. So my roll back trailer for the Dart...

Cold here this morning, trying to snow just can't get going. Dogs love this stuff, me, not so much. Coffee and oatmeal to warm me up.

Yep. No room for marks stuff either. Both of my brothers long trailers are sold. Part of the money he paid back. So my roll back trailer for the Dart...
Put it all inside the dart and what doesn’t fit, strap to the roof

I have a real nice 5 by 10 foot aluminum trailer that could be enclosed easily. Single axle. Might sell if hoppy wants it. But how to get it to him?

So far, pretty near a do nothing day. Not very motivated. I did put Mae’s new desk chair together. That took a whole 10 minutes (most of that was opening and getting rid of box). Actual assembly took about 2 min. Lol

Good Morning All! Liked the back read on the SS springs, I had them but they melted out (pads) during powder coat. So...am deciding to replace with same part number as to be even or to go with one extra leaf like they're designed to do.

All the better reason to find someone who knows what they're doing instead of practicing on your parts .............

Yes I am...i am planning on actually driving it to PA one year. But who knows
You know you might see if there is a trailer dealer near you that rents trailers. We rented a 30 ft bumper pull for 65 a day, weekly rate was 350. But we only needed it one day

Plow truck only got stuck 2x.
Blade rides up and snags on hard pack. After frrreeezing my *** off i decided plow truck was betterer.
Buddy didnt want to pick up tractor yet. Thats fine.
Turns out im a little rough on the clutch, i think thats what broke the shear pins.

Back to work with breathing troubles?! Brave man. You get better there bud

I gotta earn money...

Off for two weeks with Covid, then one of my furnaces in my house crapped out and I had to get it replaced....

I sit at a desk on a computer all day, so as long as I'm at my desk I'm ok... Going to and from the office to the parking lot can be a challenge some times...

I gotta earn money...

Off for two weeks with Covid, then one of my furnaces in my house crapped out and I had to get it replaced....

I sit at a desk on a computer all day, so as long as I'm at my desk I'm ok... Going to and from the office to the parking lot can be a challenge some times...
You stay healthy bud.

I am a bit surprised they didn’t let you telework. Almost every drafter I know right now is teleworking

I gotta earn money...

well you're almost through it, my bosses wife had it and she said the same thing, but within three days of that the breathing problems cleared up.

-
Back