Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This is funny the other day Taz (J's dog) came down to play with Harley as usual. So after running all over the place they are on the driveway and as usual tries to hump her. Well, the driveway is all ice and every time he tried, they would slide around 5 feet. She wants no part of it since she is fixed. Wish I had a video of it.

Did he look at you and ask you to salt the driveway, come on man I can't get any traction here lol!

Nice I am looking for one also. Can I ask how much? Matt here has one he wants to sell but cant get a price from him yet he is busy as hell with the new building.
How big do you want? My mom has a good one for sale with brand new tires on it.

I borrowed one of those trailers to move my daughter. It was like dragging a barn along the highway. Of course its always a windy day when i do stuff like that.

I am thinking for when it pours at Carlisle like it usually does put stuff in it. Plastic works sometimes!

I need it way before Carlisle to load it.
Hey have you looked at HarborFreight?!? A coworker a couple years back bought a trailer from them and built a tear drop trailer. He had barely a grand in the whole project

Hoping for a more interesting day at work today (if that's possible). Yesterday watched generator techs change a water pump, took all day as it leaked when they fired it up. Not the pump seals but rather a cap on an old outlet of the radiator. So that was a parts run down the mountain into Anacortes. At least it's fixed now. Have a Great Day All!

Good Morning everyone. Got all my stuff done yesterday while it was warm. Demon fired up better than my truck. Hasn't been started since October and it was in the 20's. Gotta love the tunnel ram and 660s - plenty of fuel available. Took a bit to get it to idle, but that is expected. Swapped cars around, loaded and crated the block and intake for another FABO member to ship to CO, cleaned up all the scraps from the flooring project, etc. Was a great productive day. Furnace guys coming today to make the switch from propane to NG.

Well, that fricken snowblower breaks shear pins. Dunno why.
Is damn cold too. Jacket is soaked, carharts soaked.tractors without cabs should be outlawed.
595B8662-536F-4227-B803-A08B0D432A8B.jpeg

Is damn cold too. Jacket is soaked, carharts soaked.tractors without cabs should be outlawed. View attachment 1715855475

Incorrect Shear Pins for the unit. People think that a shear pin is a shear pin. They are wrong. I bought a used Cub Cadet 30 3X and found out the hard way.

Is damn cold too. Jacket is soaked, carharts soaked.tractors without cabs should be outlawed. View attachment 1715855475
That don't sound like any fun at all. Nothing that bad here, but this might be my only day this week not clearing snow and ice. Good morning

-
Back