Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It is also Thong Thursday!
nt-beautiful-sexy-lady-in-panties-and-bra-drinking-coffee-in-beautiful-stock-footage_csp58775916.jpg
D2115_249_033_1200.jpg

hoppy tt.gif

upload_2022-1-20_5-44-6.jpeg

How the hell did you smell that Mitch. You have one of dem knew Laptop thinngies with aroumaround?

Morning ya old farts...somebody wake Tike up he's dreaming again cream in her coffee ya right!! :rofl::rofl:

It's going to get cold here in centrural PA. Hoppy grab Marilyn (or Harley) and cuddle up! Your choice

Today I have a couple tree companies coming out to give me an estimate on a huge brush pile that's on the three-acre property we just bought. It's probably 30 yards by 30 yards and six foot tall. I thought about burning it. Sits next to a rural but traveled road so smoke would cause traffic problems. I don't have a water source so controlling a fire might be a problem. Someone suggested to wait until we had a big snow. Well, that hasn't happened in a few years now and I don't live in Fargo. The places I called have huge trucks with a grapple hook. I figured they're slow and hungry this time of year so hoping for a decent bid.

Today I have a couple tree companies coming out to give me an estimate on a huge brush pile that's on the three-acre property we just bought. It's probably 30 yards by 30 yards and six foot tall. I thought about burning it. Sits next to a rural but traveled road so smoke would cause traffic problems. I don't have a water source so controlling a fire might be a problem. Someone suggested to wait until we had a big snow. Well, that hasn't happened in a few years now and I don't live in Fargo. The places I called have huge trucks with a grapple hook. I figured they're slow and hungry this time of year so hoping for a decent bid.

Rent a commercial Chipper.?
I know more work.

-
Back