Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Some of the commercials aren't bad. It's the halftime shows that suck!
Yeah some are ok but really, the all out good ones are dead. Used too, they’re knock your socks off in how good they were, these days, not so much

Truckers are organizing up here. Going to get interesting in the next few days. Dont want to get political, but fit is about to hit the shan i think.

(I know what you mean) Just mixing up beginning word sounds with others. Like "Rindercela" (Cinderella)
Archie Campbell on He Haw started the whole thing. Some of my favorites are "tig bitties" and "nard hipples"
Yeh I didn't think you were actually slurring your spelling that bad. :rofl:

Well at least I know if its a really good game, I can go take a leak and get food and beer at halftime this year!
"Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige and Kendrick Lamar will perform for the first time on stage together at the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show on Feb. 13 at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood."
Ugh!

Well at least I know if its a really good game, I can go take a leak and get food and beer at halftime this year!
"Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige and Kendrick Lamar will perform for the first time on stage together at the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show on Feb. 13 at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood."
Ugh!
I think I will save up and take a poop at that time. LOL

-
Back