Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They are Sylvania halogens, smooth....I think...
Needs the three bumps for the Hoppy to reference.
upload_2022-2-15_15-23-17.png

upload_2022-2-15_15-22-42.png

upload_2022-2-15_15-21-43.png

You have room for my wheels? I was thinking of going part way with Craig and Cheryl...
I will check it out. Keep reminding me. I haven't been over to the storage garage lately. Out of site, out of mind. I need to get the tires peeled off those too.

Whe, what a madhouse here today. I am trying to arrange picking up a whiskey barrel and dropping off a bottle tomorrow. aA4 hour round trip just to help friends. No problem. I like to drive. Toddies tomorrow night. Thursday day and night are booked. Friday I ride with a friend to look at/pick up a car in Wisconsin. Saturday night is the drag strip banquet if I want to go.

Whe, what a madhouse here today. I am trying to arrange picking up a whiskey barrel and dropping off a bottle tomorrow. aA4 hour round trip just to help friends. No problem. I like to drive. Toddies tomorrow night. Thursday day and night are booked. Friday I ride with a friend to look at/pick up a car in Wisconsin. Saturday night is the drag strip banquet if I want to go.

Pretty busy there Mike. Where in WI?

ah ok. about an hour away from me then. I could run down meet up depending on when you'd be near. i think you have my phone number yet.

ah ok. about an hour away from me then. I could run down meet up depending on when you'd be near. i think you have my phone number yet.
I don't know for sure if or when. Dennis was still making arrangements. LMAO. Like me. I just remembered another local guy I need to get a bottle to tomorrow. Going to be a busy week.

-
Back