Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Almost 60 here today then four-five inches of snow overnight. Storm comes with 40 mph winds.
Pushing east out of here so maybe I get to share with some of you. :mob:

Message me. I'm always looking.
We recently bought our first piece of land, the three acre lot our neighbor who’s moving sold us. It’s a major part of the view off our deck. It was a no brainer, we call the buy “controlling view” And no the toys aren't mine. They were placing limestone.

9505E0F8-647D-4C33-94B0-6F5D31C24FD2.jpeg

Last edited:
Morning all. We are pulling a Cat C32 block out of the engine room. Going to cut a hole in the deck. Hope you guys have great day.

Morning!
-16 this morning. T-shirt weather. Had 6” of snow,and i never got to plowing the previous snowfalls/drifts. Tried yesterday, distributor was wet, wouldnt stay running.
Superduty is running, so it can go. Finally.

So I got a cyl kill meter in I calibrated it but wanted to make sure the kill part worked. LOL hooked it up to the ignition mock up I have Fun stuff there.
DSC00890.JPG
DSC00886.JPG

Glad you got them. I thought about it and then figured its one more thing to store and move.

What intake you using? Aftermarket? Have the locating pins on the China walls been removed? I use blue fell pro and spray with copper gasket sealer. And I use the cork front and back. Black RTV in the corners. And a light bead

on cork gaskets...
yup, thats how I did it this time. The first time I used only silicone on the china wall and a little rtv around the water ports. it worked fine, but there was a giant oil leak at the back of the manifold. I re did it two days ago with metal gaskets and the cork, but the manifold must be ever so slightly warped and it had the vacuum leak. This time I got the thickest fel-pros I could find with cork and allll black silicone. It is a stock 1971 340 TQ manifold

-
Back