Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got back from another drinking session bout 2 hours ago. She is sleeping. I am tending to the pool. Soon to sleep

She like four wheeling in her side by side and drinking cold beer more often now that her children are out of high school

Morning to you all joining.
Going to get warmer all week so going to put my needed stuff together to sand, stain and varnish a few sun baked faded windowsills.
I think I have 10-15 windows to do and shouldn't take too long.

Got back from another drinking session bout 2 hours ago. She is sleeping. I am tending to the pool. Soon to sleep
Well Mitch, a pool boy is the farthest thing I would have ever called you sir :lol:
Rest well, tomorrow will be a grand day

Morning to you all joining.
Going to get warmer all week so going to put my needed stuff together to sand, stain and varnish a few sun baked faded windowsills.
I think I have 10-15 windows to do and shouldn't take too long.
You are kidding aren't you ! Sounds like a three day job to me :poke:

Didn't get to working on the Duster yesterday, only lowered it on the lift. Did get Suburban put back together, mostly vent ducting, glove box etc. from working on the heater. Then even though there's snow on the ground, it was sunny so took the dogs to the beach. 3 eagles were perched in a tree and were very interested so I stayed kinda close lol!

morning about 2 hours from Rustys. Left 7 pm last night. Stopped to get a few winks.
Waiting for my nephew to wake up.
Enjoy your visit! Wait !! Whats for breakfast? Or is your nephew looking forward to a free breakfast from his uncle :lol:
Yep, stay safe out on the road and give Rusty a big ol howdy from everyone here:thumbsup:

Had a close encounter with some deer on my ride home. 2 crossed in front of me and 2 more were about to. I stopped. First 2 kept going and the other 2 stayed on the side, but were in position to run across. I waited briefly and they didn't move. I start to move and it lunges toward the road. I stop it stops. :wtf: Finally, I beeped and it ran away a few steps and I hit the gas and got through. :steering: LOL
One morning on my 50 mile drive to work,-30 i came across deer standing on the highway. There was 8 or 10. I ended up slow rolling through the herd as they wouldnt move. Very strange. Asked a natural resources guy,said they were probably after the salt on the road.

WELCOME TO GEORGIA RAY!!
STOP BY AND SAY HI TO DARYL AND HIS OTHER BROTHER DARYL :eek:

OIP.jpg

Morning!
A balmy-15 this morning.
Cousin Erv coming for Breakfast,then hes using hoist for oil change and i have to do some diagnostics. Erv isnt my cousin, my best friend’s cousin.
Then 60 miles to visit friends. Then off for dinner at extended family’s place. Celebrating a few people’s birthdays. Going to be a long day.

And a road that is 1 mile south of a friend’s place.
6581C4A0-C158-4407-98DB-BD2C44319AE2.jpeg
E91E37E3-3998-46BA-A995-D875B0548AC0.jpeg
The municipality used an excavator to open the road.

They use a crawler with a giant v-plow to open ditches just before spring thaw to prevent overland flooding, and on the Red River they cut the ice and break it up.amphibious excavators do that work. Amphibex is the manufacturer.

-
Back