Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
_s960x960&_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=c48759&_nc_ohc=lxpXaP7bj5oAX-SlkM3&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.png

Looks like the game Crimes against humanity. Bet it would be fun and embarising!

I went to renew my gold membership today and it now says it's automatic renewal for payment...

I'm not comfortable with automatic payments... :icon_fU:

I sent Joey a PM concerning this and waiting to see what he says...

Not to mention the fee went up again... :mad:
Yea. I saw that at the last minute too.
Didn't like that there was no option. But I had a bunch of other things going on and wasn't prepared to lose all of my private conversations.

the stock jets in the carb I have are 67's and tomorrow I am getting 64's or 63's to put in it.
Hey SS6, thought about a couple things with your setup.
1. That's a huge change in main jetting. Be prepared to pucker when you take it up to highway speeds!
better yet, be prepared for the engine to rev and die. Make sure you have some room to coast to a lower speed and then it will catch and/or put it N and restart.

2. Get some collectors on the exhaust and the combustion should clean up. Carburation may appear to change as well.
Idealy A length of around 22" from the ends of the primaries, or a multiple, like 44. Atmosphere is shoving hot exhaust back into the cylinders. Don't be surprised if you see exhaust residue in the intake. If its all the way up to the plenum, that's not good.

Have fun learning

Hey SS6, thought about a couple things with your setup.
1. That's a huge change in main jetting. Be prepared to pucker when you take it up to highway speeds!
better yet, be prepared for the engine to rev and die. Make sure you have some room to coast to a lower speed and then it will catch and/or put it N and restart.

2. Get some collectors on the exhaust and the combustion should clean up. Carburation may appear to change as well.
Idealy A length of around 22" from the ends of the primaries, or a multiple, like 44. Atmosphere is shoving hot exhaust back into the cylinders. Don't be surprised if you see exhaust residue in the intake. If its all the way up to the plenum, that's not good.

Have fun learning
And don’t feel bad, my poly does the same thing. I gotta get the pipes back on top.

Yup. Pipes not usually a restriction at all. Smaller keeps the exhaust moving fast.
Even racing, headers always have a collector on them adding some length.

Yup. Pipes not usually a restriction at all. Smaller keeps the exhaust moving fast.
Saw an article where the pipes were about 3 feet long, after a hot lap they cut the pipe behind where the discolouring stopped.

I get a charge of the guys that have 3" exhaust to the back bumper. :rofl::rofl:

I need to change the oil and filter on the JD zero turn I bought last spring. Only has 33 hours on it.
No food problems beef/chicken other than the price. I feel though it's not going to get better anytime soon.
Looking at the gas prices continue to increase. I hope it levels off. I don't won't pay $5 a gallon to drive to Carlisle and back.
Wait and see.
How about me. Freaking fuel bill to Carlisle will be brutal..

Yeah I’m not doing auto payments on freakin anything. Not after what happened to me from Comcast in 2019. Took me FOREVER to get my money back. A “computer glitche” caused Comcast to hit my card for my monthly bill of 115 bucks every HOUR for 5 days straight. I caught it after 15-16 hours, my bank not MasterCard would do anything since it was a subscription service. I moved my funds to another account before being drained but the fees were enormous. It took HOURS over multiple days before finally I spoke with Comcast’s executive secretary who opened an investigation and I got all my money plus fees back.

Comcast burned me on auto pay also...

Saw an article where the pipes were about 3 feet long, after a hot lap they cut the pipe behind where the discolouring stopped.
That's the technique I was told about when I got started. Seen it debated in speedtalk (whether thats a true indicator of a good length) but no question it works, even if not perfect.

Might be the plan there if he covers the fuel one way. I am sure you can find a car to haul back if you advertise it at Carlisle.

-
Back