Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It will take you longer but you get better mileage at 65-70 than 90+. :poke::poke::lol::lol::steering:
Actually overall I get best milage at 80. For real. Seems to be its sweet spot. Keeps it warm and out of regen mode. With car trailers. My 5th wheel not. 60 mph is best then. Lots of wind bucking...

The March Meet is calling me :lol:. Friday maybe. I has to be in O'side Saturday, the brats an granbrats are on Spring Break and heading to mom's place for such. I texxed the 6 yr old hockey player our plans to sneak off to Famoso Sunday morning before her guards woke, but the message was intercepted by security :lol:.

Actually overall I get best milage at 80. For real. Seems to be its sweet spot. Keeps it warm and out of regen mode. With car trailers. My 5th wheel not. 60 mph is best then. Lots of wind bucking...
Funny Mark just called me. Said to say hello.

Dang, things not working out out today. We were supposed to leave for St Louis first at 6 am then plans got changed, then at 8. Haven't left yet.

just ran out and got some. First place I went is a 'farm store' that I saw online was suposed to have them. Not even open today! Has signs that they were selling them this past Thurs-Sat. :wtf: Who the hell want's 3-5 day old Fasnachts? They start getting stale as soon as they cool off.:BangHead: So got them at Maple Donuts.
Good Morning

Hard to go wrong with powdered sugar and butter :lol:

Hard to go wrong with powdered sugar and butter :lol:
Don't think there is any butter involved... Traditionally they are cooked in lard and look like first pic Hoppy posted - something of a trapezoid. Have seen squares, rectangles etc. But most now are round with a hole - totally wrong, but tasted the same. LOL. I got a few each of powdered and glazed.

I went to renew my gold membership today and it now says it's automatic renewal for payment...

I'm not comfortable with automatic payments... :icon_fU:

I sent Joey a PM concerning this and waiting to see what he says...

Not to mention the fee went up again... :mad:
Hmmm...will see. Might just be a Silver member soon.

th?id=OIP.jpg
:lol:

Dennis just messaged. It won't be much longer. There was a hold up at the bank. (see what I did there?)

Mike, did you make a withdraw for the trip? Couldn't he have just picked you up at the bank?

My late coffee walk, spring is in the air as I look east in to a pasture.

Good morning from Northeast Arkansas.

Have a good trip @toolmanmike

20220301_100859.jpg

20220301_100908.jpg

Just got up to take a leak, and read back, so I don't have so much to backread when I get up in the morning. Secret released......:lol:

-
Back