Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Evening, changing the water pump on the 32. Had a early water pump on a 360, belts not lined up and lots of spacers that I didn’t like.

Off to the Supermarket. They do have some western goods. Don't go there often. Usually buy at the local markets...

Just got back from St Louis. A buddy bought a Audi Q7. Nice, very nice! Idrove it for a coupke hours. Very solid,quiet, and smooth. Hard to believe it had 140 rounds on it. He checked the dealer and it had immaculate care. He stole it for a little over $15 large. He rented a Honda Accord to drive down there. That damn thing got 40+ mpg @ 70 with the cruise on. 625 mile cruise range on a tank. Wouldn't mind one. Nice car as well.

Oil filter for my tractor are supposed to be delivered by 9 tonight so should have for weekend oil change. Will see what kinda shape the oil was in, I'm not used to diesel engine changes, will see what difference abused oil makes there if any.

It's 3/02

Steve_Brazille_Motor__25502__63097.1399578165.1280.1280.jpg

Good morning :D

Morning!
-18/0f. Thats a little better. Road test and boot the sierra, then clean shop to bring in the firebird for sheet metal work.

Only 11 days till Daylight Savings!!! Worked a little late yesterday, was warmer, would have been ok with a little more daylight!

Only 11 days till Daylight Savings!!! Worked a little late yesterday, was warmer, would have been ok with a little more daylight!
The last few days, we've had some really warm weather. 75 yesterday, 81 today. I'll take it.

The local college basketball team we attend games and watch every year (Cheryl played for them many years ago) is playing their league championship beginning today in Kansas City. It's a noon game women's game today.
On the way home she wants to stop at a huge furniture store for dinner and drinks.
Yep, you can get a drink and walk through the store. That could be dangerous.
We need nothing, but she thought it'd be fun...ok let's go.

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. I had planned to go to bed early for some much needed catchup sleep, then stayed up to watch the State of the Union Address. Then couldn't sleep. Oh, well. Passed the coffee please

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. I had planned to go to bed early for some much needed catchup sleep, then stayed up to watch the State of the Union Address. Then couldn't sleep. Oh, well. Passed the coffee please
Why would you torture yourself like that?!?

Why would you torture yourself like that?!?

Because I have a 20 year old son in college... And a nephew who is already at the Ukraine boarder. There was something on the bottom of the page talking about no fly zone - I needed to hear more. It was in reference about Russian flights to US. Misleading as true No Fly Zone would bring us involved more than we are. Also, regardless of Political Affiliation, he is our Commander in Chief, they all have been, I felt compelled to listen. I may have been yelling at the TV, but that is besides the point.

-
Back