Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Still doing some tuning, but not shabby for a stocker. It’ll hold 40 pounds under full load

2D2F4F56-3475-4C10-BA2B-5AF2EE371808.jpeg

Wow. You all remember that big *** Walmart fire I was talking about the other day? Well we found out what happened to the sprinkler system... the responding fire department ordered it turned off 30 minutes after responding thinking the fire was out, then ordered all the roll up doors open to try and clear the smoke, a couple minutes later it reignited and grew back and fast, and too quickly for them to get access the reset for the sprinklers.

man if that report holds, I can see Walmart going after the fire department for the damages

Food poisoning. I always worry when driving long distances that I will get sick and not be able to continue. Holeing up in a hotel somewhere....
Could have been on the table,door handle,seat. So many families eat there...it gets so packed full of sniveling children picking their noses,butts who knows... they touch everything...That said, they're busy as back and someone may not have washed their hands after their Sunday mornin hangover diarrhea. Sucks. I never eat there, tourist trap.
I was over at mesa and seen your smogger heads the other day.
I usually reshape their valve job, he just touches the 45 most of the time.
I have a couple 360 blocks there now.

Last edited:
Food poisoning. I always worry when driving long distances that I will get sick and not be able to continue. Holeing up in a hotel somewhere....
Ouch. Pack your food during the trip? Or toss an MRE case in?

Bobcats will get that sound going as well.
DIL had a run in with our local bobcat last week while she was scouting for Squirrels. He was being a bobcat chasing a rabbit and DIL was leaned against a tree. He spotted her and stopped dead in his tracks, he watched her for a bit and sauntered off. She said she froze and was focused on not pissing it off! Hah! He roams our property pretty brazenly. Kind of the top of the food chain I guess. I figure he is just a Bobcat doing Bobcat things so I leave him be. Several family members want me to drop the hammer on him, I see no point at this juncture. We got no chickens goats or even little people really.

We have a Fox. Has gone around the house at least once a week all winter, across the deck. I need to adjust camera,so i can get a picture of Her. Im sure its a female, as in spring i see her carrying food constantly. Trying to drop some pigeons, but they are too quick.

Got my taillight panel made, and light housings mounted. Waiting for the clear to dry, then i can install it. Im real happy with how it turned out. So far. Then on to my 7 dollar line lock. Rear brake lockout. Hydraulic needle valve i found in my stash of parts.

Could have been on the table,door handle,seat. So many families eat there...it gets so packed full of sniveling children picking their noses,butts who knows... they touch everything...That said, they're busy as back and someone may not have washed their hands after their Sunday mornin hangover diarrhea. Sucks. I never eat there, tourist trap.
I was over at mesa and seen your smogger heads the other day.
I usually reshape their valve job, he just touches the 45 most of the time.
I have a couple 360 blocks there now.
Now Simone is sick. Not good.... Same thing..

Man oh man. I feel stupid old. Been coming to this post since 1999. That’s long than any of the troops in my squad have even even alive. Geez

Went to a flea market on the other side of York this morning. Picked up a few tools. Not many vendors set up. 50 degrees but cold with the breeze. I'm done outside - no flowerbed work today. Put up some room darkening shades in the bedroom. Just not getting enough sleep. Sun's up, I'm awake. Usually get back to sleep, but not the same. Relaxing now with a Skrewball coffee.

4C221B9A-F676-4C38-B163-449394B50982.jpeg

You going to protect those with steel?
Nope. Done. If i get that close to something, its my own fault, as there is a backup camera. I can still drop tailgate all the way down too.

I just saw headline about a gun fight at a car show in Arkansas. One dead, 24 wounded. Where do these demented individuals keep coming from? :BangHead:

-
Back