Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mitch we bought a set last fall.
A local guy makes them at home put any professional sports team logo on them you want.
We have high enough ceilings in the basement the grandkids can play either indoors or outdoors.
I can't wait to have some adults over and play after a few beers.
It's gotta be fun!!

Morning!
Roughly 32f. And slushing.
I hear water in the gutters,but its white **** falling from the sky. Satellite dish is covered in it, so no tv…

This is a tornado last night in Oklahoma. Watch the red truck get flipped by the tornado and then drive away...Crazy ride for sure.

And my sweetheart is sewing the bags closed....:thumbsup:
PXL_20220322_101750006.MP.jpg

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Very tired today, feeling pretty beat up. Oh, yeah. Training last night beat me up pretty good. Makes you feel alive during - old after. Coffee please...

This is a tornado last night in Oklahoma. Watch the red truck get flipped by the tornado and then drive away...Crazy ride for sure.

wow, now here’s your ticket for leaving the scene of an accident :lol:

Im sure a creature of habit, all thrown off not getting to watch my morning weather forecast. Oh well.

wow, now here’s your ticket for leaving the scene of an accident :lol:

I rolled my Landcruiser with a buddy and his wife in the back, everybody was ok but took awhile to get vehicle rightside up. Cops showed up and I got a ticket, insult to injury.

I rolled my Landcruiser with a buddy and his wife in the back, everybody was ok but took awhile to get vehicle rightside up. Cops showed up and I got a ticket, insult to injury.
For what?

-
Back